Should We Enforce a Heal to Attack Ratio on the Raid Bosses?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 29, 2015.

?

Should we enforce a Heal to Attack ratio on Raid Bosses?

1. Yes

52 vote(s)
    74.3%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    25.7%
  1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

They will out level themselves get frustrated and quit, more undeads for gamers I guess, and cheaper bountys for the honorable achieves

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

How many active players left in pirate clan maybe 12k possibly 15k give or take off and on. So lets say the raids help about 100 players in bank rolling kano from the raids. Now the rest of the 10k players left who do them without spending anything and without leveling faster then oblivion are going to see a whole new group of levelers demanding new worlds new items for battle drops and so forth in the 15k and above bracket levels if not higher. So again you will have maybe 100 to 200 players finally above the 15k level mark from the raids demanding newer content because they leveled into a position where there is nothing left for them to do since every world is complete they need new items to stay on top and so on. And then again you have the other 10k players left waiting on promises of features that should have been already looked at and fixed months if not year or so ago with improvements. But yet again those 100 to 200 players get what they want and kano will have to stop everything and cuddle these 200 players in new worlds and new battle drops and new achievements for them. Always look at the bigger picture of things. Yes kano needs money we all understand that. But at what cost to their game sinking it down to the bottom of the ocean because all the players finally say screw it your just giving the game to the highest billfold willing to spend

jamesf, Old Salt, Aapje and 1 other person like this.
  3. ben

ben Active Member

i agree over time it will be more and more of a problem ;) the content fore the game is not there and thats going to shove the games it self down the drain to a lot of players :(

Old Salt and Jon Ward like this.
  4. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

And then these people will complain about getting beat up, so Kano will 'have to' introduce either more protection or more pay 2 win features so these players can pay to get stronger.

And so the split between big spenders and the rest grows and grows, until it pulls the game apart.

Kirsten and Old Salt like this.
  5. George Burd

well thats the way the cookie crumbles, those who spend will make out in the end. I would love a level playing field but if we had that how long would kano last. candy crush isnt the highest grossing game from its free play players

6. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Yes it's a domino effect. :(

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

You shouldn't have to kill a game to make money off its last breath.

Aapje likes this.
  8. George Burd

its not crushed,its changing, adapt to survive

9. Butcher Ludmilla

Butcher Ludmilla New Member

I am not sure many do that...I never see one yet that do it that way.... as there is very little xp for energy used in 20 heal remember almost NO drops.

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

In PC that I recently unblocked, I've done it with excess of energy, granted I don't care about the game though. I accrued more energy could use on a raid boss there before stam runs out.

11. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I see it regularly on Kong. Keep in mind that low level players tend to have more energy than stamina, so they may want to heal for others to get to 2000 total actions.

12. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

So another Raid starts tomorrow, regular as an electric bill. Will we see any changes as a result of this poll, M7tch?

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This poll was for me to gauge community interest in this feature, as it seemed like the majority in VC was interested in this until I postulated actually doing it. Since the PC community is in favor of it, I was able to bring that to the developers as motivation. It is in the queue, but has not been implemented as of yet.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Of course not ...is not important for you guys , i found 5 bosses this morning left in red , nobody seem to care about heals lately

George Burd likes this.
  15. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

I like the Idea of making it an option for the boss owner. I also would like to see the option for the owner to block farther actions by any player who kills the raid boss. I am set up more for healing but I still get the 1k attacks and 1k heal ratio as the minimum.

George Burd likes this.
  16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

We need it soon, Mitch, now we have low level accounts who cannot handle the min on raids they are killing them, and we have the new leveling raid accounts, who are also clueless, then we have our old standby vampire/s one who is the worst he heals to the min and leaves them low and comes back when some well meaning player heals it and just uses others to attack it more, it is BAD.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    George Burd likes this.
  17. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

1 heal for every 3 attacks would be a good ratio in my eyes :)

18. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Would the simplest way to get people to heal more, simply be to increase the XP gained from doing such? There is a fairly severe XP imbalance between attacking and healing, so maybe if the XP was upped, you'd see a more natural increase in people healing? Just a thought.

19. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

when they first came out healing was very good xp wise damn near the same, i dont know what kano was thinking to me healing should actually give better xp than attacking since no one wants to heal for 1 and for 2 until now we really didnt use energy. It is really low if they would up the xp i can see alot buying energy refills and i bet they would see a increase in fps also being used :) more fps, more money, more xp funnier it is for us, funnier it is, more we are willing to spend its a stupid cycle that repeats.

George Burd and cricket_jumper like this.
  20. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Thats pretty much what I was thinking, seems like the most natural way to increase someones involvement is by increasing the reward for doing such. Saves too much tweeking getting ratios done as well, I would imagine.

Aapje and George Burd like this.