[KanoPlay] shame on you kano

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

so sad that kano allows players to go against rules of the game an cont..to allow them to do it be nice to see them removed from the game..but one of these days maybe u will learn not to let this happen cause u will lose your Top Spenders in the game Kano..you should be ashame of yourself to what u have caused in over the years....cause u let players to that an go against the rules of the TOU...your gonna feel funny if u do lose all of your top players an what is gonna happen u wont have a choice but to shut down your games...i hope u are proud of yourself kano to what u have caused...An honestly deep down inside u should have feelings but i know that you do not have that cause of the new generations in this world all u want is nothing but the Money these days what happen to the good ole days...sadness is all i can say..

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

[​IMG]

JADES, Snowtiger and Kirsten like this.
  3. Justin the killer

Kano u better hope i dont lose my 2 best friends on these apps i tell ya that much...i think u should take in consideration all the hard work that Honest an Fair Players put into the games....cause u know what is going on you just wont admit to it an put a stop to it u are afraid that if u do half the game is gonna die..well that dont matter it can always regrow could take months could take years but it will very well worth it...an when players uses the Ticket Area u need to take in consideration that most players are telling the Truth...so you just keep that in mind..like i said u better hope i dont lose my 2 best friends..have a good day..

an i mean it kano u need to start takin actions besides letting everyone off the hook..if they are known to have alts an shared accounts u need to permant ban there main accounts an ban the shared accounts an alt accounts along with it...cause u are causing massive issues here with the Top Spending Players within the game an u know eventually a Lawsuit will be Placed an u wont win an u know it too..this time have a good day cause i sure aint having a good day now i am stress cause i might lost my 2 best friends i known for years within the game..

4. Justin the killer

whatever idea u got please post somewhere else an not in my thread...this thread is about how kano lets cheaters do as they are pleased an not get ban which i am still pissed about...so please remove your idea an move it too the idea section thanks..

5. Justin the killer

well seems in away that kano really dont care anyways HJM they have lost there Respect against the Top Payers now these days..an kano knows who they are to who is cheating in the game but yet u dont never see them getting a permant ban so i figure that most of them cheaters are paying there way to stay in the game so kano really has NO LOYAL with the fair players of the game at all...an I for one if i was running this business i would of put them cheating players away for good an if they created another one an i would of ban there ip address an contact every single phone company as i could to make sure they cant come back which i would of done that ;)

6. Justin the killer

P.S. i am just ill today that kano doesnt wanna ban them players who are known to cheat within the game an they know they are going against the TOU Rules but yet u never see them disappear..an i am very sorry if i was getting ill at you HJM im sorry..

HJM likes this.