[All] seasonal locations

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

an 1 star from me not that great of an Idea once i seen where u said chances of Drops boring need something more better like a 100% chance for drops then i will go up on my rating..bc half of the time u wont get nothing which is a 15% chance u wont get no drops on none of them....

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

the drops wont be that low of a chance they would be higher and to better explain the drops ill show an example for what i ment by the higher missions avalible give more xp less drops while lower ones give more drops less xp-

mission 1- 90% drop rate
    mission 2- 80% drop rate
    mission 3- 75% drop rate
    mission 4- 70% drop rate
    mission 5- 65% drop rate
    mission 6- 60% drop rate
    mission 7- 55% drop rate
    mission 8- 50% drop rate
    mission 9- 45% drop rate
    mission 10- 40% drop rate

so as you see the drop rate is still very good even if you are doing the highest energy required mission but making the drop rate lower to balence out the amount of xp you are getting compared to item drop.

would put a good amount of xp that i believe should go with each adventure but the xp you get is tier based same as energy required to do adventure

and was thinking about something to make people want to do the middle adventures there could be equipable items that drop what do you guys think about that? i have a way that i think could be good but would like to know if anybody would be interested in having equipable item drops first

3. Jess

Jess Active Member

Really liked your idea, and how descriptive you wrote about it. It'd be a nice addition to the game. For now, players are stuck with 'current' city, and can do nothing else. Travelling back to old cities makes no sense, so an additional location could be fun!

Staying in one city for months gets pretty boring...

neill1990 likes this.
  4. neill1990

thank you and glad you like the idea :)

Jess likes this.
  5. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i like the way it sounds but i would like to see something new i can actually do without mass amounts of leveling to release the next new job etc. the raid boss i n VC was nice i wish they would have short restart and not be a seasonel item. This would also give the boss hoggers something to put loads into, give smaller levels more ways to level faster.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

With the Raid boss you are gonna have to go back to old locations for keys to open your own raid boss. Just sayin.

7. neill1990

...bump

could make seasonal crafted items with a green border to represent one of a kind as well. make it so you craft all seasonal items with drops from the location(boss and adventures possibly challenge if that was incorporated into this as well)

8. neill1990

Bump... pretty good idea if i do say so myself lol :)

9. Sir Opinion Alot

lol Neil looks like its a thing to respond to your own comment since its dead quiet anymore

10. Sir Opinion Alot

your right Sir

11. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member