Saint Patrick's Day Feature Raid Walkthrough and Updates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Not everyone plays the same, or has the same goals, in the game.

AlterEgoT and Chasity like this.
  2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

yes. I do. And so do many others. It's a pain in the rear.

If we are going to automate every single thing why do we even bother to play?

I use every last drop of my energy and stam when doing rb's. I switch back and forth on how much stam to leave my stam and energy levels where they are most useful.

So while it might seem a great solution to deter folks that are not good slayers it damages those that allocate their resources while helping others on their bosses.

to borrow some phrasing....
    and you think it's a bad thing that someone uses their stam and energy instead of always relying on freebies....smh

Better solution is to let the game police itself, get rid of the ridiculous amounts of protections and let folks kill the things. The games were built on payback. Now it's built on make it easy for me.

3. AlterEgoT

I don't like this idea so much. Maybe allow a manual kick after that time, but I have been known to join every boss I can find. It sometimes takes me a bit to get to a few (although I try to do minimums right away at least) The problem comes up when I see someone bosses expiring. I am faced with the choice of getting minimum actions on a boss that has plenty of time and health or helping another boss die in time.

Would be a shame to not be able to help kill the expiring one.

I like your thoughts behind it, but........It'd be nice if slayers could make the choice. I'm well known on zs kp2 for how I play RB's and folks would rather not kick me. It's rare I do not go above and beyond minimums. And if I do it's an oops to the 100th degree.

4. AlterEgoT

It'd be nice if the bosses hadn't gotten to astronomical levels. You might watch the xp you are getting on the bosses. It's to the point now that the little itty bitty bosses take more stam than they are worth to kill and the big ones do not give enough xp to make it worth it to kill.

Not sure if that plays into what you were speaking about, but it's an added dimension to the discussion.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Paraphrasing my comment into something I didn't say, how nice :p