riding the hitlist with health boost

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hellhavenofury:), May 14, 2015.

1. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

I believe if hunters can hunt with a health boost then the riders should have the same advantage a health boost.its unfair when they can rattle off 10 or 15 attacks before they heal and i have to heal every 5 or 6

RainSunGone likes this.
  2. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

I second that and have put it in the forums before!!

3. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

it definitely gives the advantage to the attacker, i cant ride very long anymore the powerheal always catches up to me...

4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

even with this limitation, players are still able to ride for hours on end. do you want to make it days now? seriously?

5. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

HOW ABOUT AN AWESOME IDEA:

IF AFTER 2 MIN OF RIDING, (NOT DYING), THE RIDER GETS THE BOUNTY MONEY PLACED ON HIS HEAD. How about it Kano????

6. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

Lmao youre crazy!

And in regards to the people posting this thread no offence guys but the Health Boost is the only way we can get you from riding for hours and hours! So sadly its a no from me aka Simon Cowell :p

7. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

People who can ride the list for 2 minutes are typically very strong, and have tons of gold. Why give them a chance to earn even more gold just for riding the list?

8. Richard Peters

Richard Peters New Member

So you guys want people like Avery or Zippy to ride the list for 5 hours with 300k health? Yeah ok lol

9. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Ya, the rich are too rich already. no thanks