Restarting a character

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Kingler, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Kingler

Kingler New Member

I just started playing this game and didn't really know what I was doing until about lvl 30'ish. By that time I spent a lot of skill points in areas that I wish I hadn't. I would like to know if there is any way to delete a character and start over from lvl 1 again?

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Nope, if we could 'restart' then people would just do it over stupid things like getting killed when at 999 survival streak ect...the game would be a lot different...worse
    besides at level 30ish you still have a chance to salvage your character anyway

3. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

level 30'ish is still low enough to pull your character round as survival streak said, you just have to rethink how you want to do it, then crack on, make sure you get all your fight achievements and such before you hit level 100 like consecutive wins and such then not having to try later for them

4. resetting use to be a option for viking and pirates

but it was taken away for the following reasons

"i was hacked"

"accidental"

mysterious resets"

so the option was just taken away

5. Kingler

Kingler New Member

Thanks for the help guys. Unfortunately I'm almost lvl 60 now. I'm thinking I might just give up on my FB character and start playing the game on Myspace or Hi5. Kinda sucks cause most of my friends are on FB but I don't see many other options at this point. Thanks again for the advice.

6. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

check your inbox on here i sent personal message happy to help if i can

7. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Come to Hi5. I'll join your squad :)

But even at level 60, still very fixable. I wouldn't give up yet.

8. Kingler

Kingler New Member

I'm on Hi5 now. My name in game is The Crimson King. Let me know if you need to know any other info in order to find me on there. Sorry I'm still a bit noobish about how everything works. So far I'm much more pleased with my 2nd character. I'm purposely taking my time on lvls tho. Going to play the shooters and get the starter kit before i hit 35 in order to save on UN points.

9. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Relentless < My Hi5 link - Send me a friend request.

Any questions, just message me ingame :)

10. RJOWNER

RJOWNER Member

what is hi 5 and how would i get there lol

11. Kingler

Kingler New Member

It's a social site a lot like FB. You can either google Hi5 or just go to http://hi5.com

12. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

lol www.hi5.com/ you can use your facebook to sign in....it's fun over there at times. Hard to find squad though :p

13. I dont really know how Level 60 is so messed up for you to say screw it and go to another server.. More power to you if thats what you want to do.. Play the game and have fun.

14. depends how bad the skills were allocated

lvl 60 if allocating skills way off can cause enough damage

and i say that from my own experience

true there might be a quick fix to getting out of it

i sure havent found it

spending $ on zs isnt a option for me either

so dont tell me that

15. slave

slave Member

i was level 300 before i figured out what i wanted and i was able to pull it around, i dont even want to hear someone say at level 60 they cant fix anything....thats total and absolute horsey poo

16. Kingler

Kingler New Member

I really don't want to sound negative here but I think the entire point of my post has been missed. I was simply asking if there was a way to restart a character without jumping to a new site/account. In short, the answer I am getting is no. I don't want to sound ungrateful because I really appreciate all the advice and comments everyone is giving me in attempts to help. Honestly, it only took a little more than a day's worth of playing to get to where I was, learn what I was doing and realize that I was very unhappy with my character. I really don't mind giving up that short amount of time and work in order to get what I want. If others decided not to restart their characters in a different place, after thinking they had made a mistake, then that's totally cool and more power to them. They can play their character the way they want and I will play my character the way I want.

17. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Are things going any better for you on Hi5?

18. Kingler

Kingler New Member

Things are going rather well. It's a little slow on leveling right now because I'm playing the shooters in order to get the starter pack. It's surprisingly easier for me to build a squad on there than it was on facebook.