Reset Rivals etc

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Hashshashin, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Anyone else get this today? All of a sudden I have 8 notifications and 87 new messages in my inbox, NO rivals when my list was totally full of ding bats I could beat on for another day.

Every time I click from one page to another, it tells me I have another 7-8 notifications and 87 messages, even after I have clicked the notification and looked at them, so there shouldn't be an issue.

I didn't feel like emailing in because I'm sure it's being worked on, whatever "it" is....

Hopefully it's a Brazil world boss for when this level 11 world boss going now is over......

2. Ace

Ace Member

Something froze today, the hitlist kept showing Try Again for a little while and then that happened the rivals were reset.

3. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

I didn't get any notifications but my rivals list was reset also.

4. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Well that's just awesome now I have to go around wasting my stamina punching people to get them to get back on my rivals list.....smh.

5. Ace

Ace Member

Yeah it sucks, but fortunately it was solved in 15 minutes. We should thank Kano for that.

6. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

thankfully that was the one part of the glitch I did not run into (xd)

7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We had a cache server die, so some information such as Rival Lists, Game History Feed, Message Counts, Punch Timers, etc may reset. It will be about a 10% chance.

Sorry for any inconvenience, I will make a separate post about this since it impacts all games.

8. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

That's tight that I get to be the 10% that had their rivals removed lol......

Should give me 10 free UN for having to refill my stamina to get more rivals....lol :)

9. cbhitman

cbhitman Member

it didnt happen on my end, all rivals are there, and no new notifications...