[ZS] Remove inventory items in one go..

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by alka, Jun 19, 2012.

1. alka

alka Banned

Any chance of adding an "All" button when removing certain inventory items?
    At the moment there's 1,2,3,4,5,10,20. Takes ages if you have lots of items to remove and some are in their 70's

2. alka

alka Banned

Correction. Some items are in their 1000's..

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Fine by me. 10 stars

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

10 Stars from me but can i take it one step further Alka how about being able to type in the actual number just like the bank accounts when you want to withdraw from your banks. So that way if you want to keep some you just type in the number and remove what you want and click.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

okay okay 10 stars :) but unless I am missing something you can buy 1,000 of something and sell it back in the same amount, or am I missing something

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

You are correct Linda. But what Alka is referring to is if you have 1422 items and want to get rid of all of them you could sell a 1000 but then you have to keep selling them off until it reaches 0. If you try and say remove 500 even though you have 422 left it will say invalid something on the removal.

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

ahhhh okay

8. alka

alka Banned

Actual numbers would be better for people who wish to keep a certain amount.

@Linda I'm referring to the free items collected on Bosses. They can only be removed a max of 20 at a time. I have a few in excess of 7000.

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

okay, I learn something new everyday, :) the only time I got rid of regular inventory was when I wanted to have 0 upkeep after some major crafting, but with the boss loot I keep it all except for what gets used for crafting .

10. I would give this idea 20 stars if I could, but 10 stars from me! :)

11. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

Good idea gets a 10 from me to nothing worse then having to spend time removing a lot of items :)

12. Or, they could just add another 7000 hired squad so those items would be useful. ;)

I gave this idea a "10". I would just love to clean out my inventory.

13. 10 from me as well.

14. alka

alka Banned

Rating: 10/10 from 15 users

Tyvm

15. One of the highest rated Ideas in a while, make it happen you lovely Devs :D

16. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

I'm not a programmer but it seems like this would be a easy thing to do and a great idea 10/10 from me!

17. Maler

Maler Member

let's make it 16 users :)

18. alka

alka Banned

Thanks again. Maybe an Administrator would like to add a comment!

19. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

I like this idea and the positive nature of this thread. Good suggestion Alka! We're still reworking the approval system for ideas, but I think this one definitely has merit. Consider this marked "We'll take a look."

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Make that 18 that give it a 10.