Refreshing / Delays / Icons not appearing / Logins

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kel the Merciful King, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

all of the games are unplayable now thanks to the refresh problem, I guess we can take a break today

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I just rode the bounty list 1/2 health for over 30 secs not healing, LOL what a joke, took me over 10 secs to do a adventure as well.

3. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Yep ...Same for me AGAIN today !...over it for sure !

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I just hope the regular abnormal stuff goes away. If I don't have the refresh issue, someone else does now. My observations btw come from team play. Team members report the refresh and sometimes "all" of us report it at the same time. So its not "me". This 4 -5 second "Refresh" is very tiring and trying.

LaScepter likes this.
  6. LaScepter

And yet..today this haunts me ...AGAIN...or STILL should say...when will it ever go away !

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  7. Kel the Merciful King

*sigh* I would think that every player is experiencing this issue and one has to wonder if this is a new normal? If I spend any length of time online, it happens. I have tried tips given to me but one tip is not to play. Does not aggravate me at all then :p

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Kel the Merciful King

exactly 19:25:46 EST ..check your server for a wide refresh ... experienced by many. 5-6 seconds long.

9. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

It's even worst tonight

10. LaScepter

Was very bad on Friday and Saturday.....one of the longest counts for me was 11 seconds..

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Cracking this case is still a top priority for us. No news yet on when it will be closed off, but I wanted to let you folks know that this is still on our radar. :)

12. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I am getting it non stop today! The HL generates refresh, even when 5 un lists go up, it refreshes, and BAM! All gone

13. Tony Montana

I am also noticing, that I am being attacked 10-15 seconds later, it is not real time causing a major delay

14. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

sent in a ticket about this and getting this nice msg back ..... Hi Susanne,

Thanks for contacting us. These types of issues are sometimes caused by out-dated site information being stored in your browser.

Here are some things that you can try that often help:

- Refreshing the page
    - Logging out and clearing your browser's cache
    - Updating your browser to the latest version
    - Checking that JavaScript is enabled: http://www.activatejavascript.org

Best wishes,

Sam
    Viking Clan Support
    I must have a huge pc for you all to fit in my one..... I did not start play a week ago i know how to clean my pc

15. LaScepter

Sus....again i have to agree with you...!!! :p:cool: im so frustrated with all of on your list ! Im not a certified tech...but i am NOT a dumb arse when it comes to computers and how they work....nothing works to fix the problem that they have listed..! too many in VC have had this issue...but as i stated in a previous post...they dont play VC like many of us do...so they pass it off cause they dont see it..

16. Susanne Rautelius

Time to stop blame on us players and our PC... Fix your server issues... There you have the problem

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  17. Tony Montana

I got the same cookie cutter reply. It has nothing to do with cookies, or cache as I tried numerous computers, one of which was 2 hrs old. I ran a diagnostic test online, and it is a latency packet loss on the server end being overloaded

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Please don't misunderstand Support's response; they weren't trying to suggest that any issues may solely be on your end, rather those are some helpful tips to try that do remedy some issues in most cases. :)

We are still working on looking into the reported issues of latency. I know this is taking longer than everyone would like, but we most certainly haven't let it slide off our plate.

LaScepter likes this.
  19. LaScepter

Is a matter of...not what you say.... but how you say it ... :rolleyes:

Tony Montana likes this.
  20. Susanne Rautelius

Hi Susanne,

We currently haven't received any other reports of this issue, so if you know of other players who are having the same issues, please encourage them to write in to us with as much detail as possible so we can see if there is a trend.

Otherwise I will alert our server engineers that you have been encountering lag and see if they can check in to any possible issues.

Best wishes,
    I just have to say OMG i know there is player report this....... So to all report report report or you all is stucked in my PC :D