Refreshing / Delays / Icons not appearing / Logins

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kel the Merciful King, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

1) Refreshing ... get this message daily ... tons of times. Getting constant complaints of it from fellow players. When will this be resolved?

2) Delays ... sending gifts ... the lag is incredible between click and action taken. I assume its related to 1) but its different: there is no refresh symptom.

3) Icons do not appears for the app and any bookmarks I have in Chrome - release version. In another version of Chrome (Canary) all the icons properly show.

4) Logins ... to forum ... via KP VC ... in 3 seconds I am bounced from the forum. Login again ... and bounced again. From FB VC, no problem. I am already logged in. Solution?

5) Other players report the effect of 4) above but from FB to the game itself. They cannot stay in the game for more than 2-3 seconds and they are bounced.

You got some bug creep here. And latency issues with your service providers or your databases' virtual mode. The latter could be symptomatic of automated play as well which ... It does however impact the service regular people experience.

Rodney Rangel likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The refreshing thing is out of control.

3. Kel the Merciful King

People are speculating its when certain people are hitting the server with automation but really ... is the game that automated? How many cheats can bring Kano to the floor on its knees? You guys have no fight in ya and ya make battle games?

BTW I just got listed ... on a refresh ... guess the mighty chickens put on the automation ... from full health *boosted* (750K health max) to dead in a refresh. Kewl NOT!

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Numbers 1 and 2, I've let the devs know and we'll look into it. 3 sounds like a browser issue to me, but we'll look into that as well.

4 is not something I've heard of, but I'll see what I can find. As always, thanks for keeping us up to date in what you're seeing in the games. I'll go inform the gerbils in our servers that they need to run harder. ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kel the Merciful King

Those gerbills really have to get at this. This is dreadful gaming experience with the "Refreshing".

This "latency" issue some call it (its not that to me ... server response time), is not the same as this "overload" refresh thing going on that can last ... 5 to 10 seconds if not more. Get Gerbill food !!!!!!!! Good food. Not the bud left overs ....

6. Kel the Merciful King

Are you all intending to fix this? Its horrible to play this game this way. Many players will stop playing it if they cannot "counter" "hunt" "heal" "hit" "hit bosses" . If you are chicken of the people using automation that is screwing with your servers, is that the reason?

5 to 7 second "refreshes" are rampant. This is a timing game and you all know it and you need to address this ASAP.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This is getting outrageous KANO, where in the frick do you draw the line? It's absurd that you can't see this.
    Enjoyable? Heck no, it's beyond frustrating and thank god it's summertime again.
    Maybe ask for new gerbils Mitch, because they aren't doing chit, besides pooping in the servers.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Let me ask you this KANO, when arena starts (while your off work) you immediately get informed of lag, hence start up another server as stated by KANO many times. Yet we have been getting this (lag/refresh page) for almost 2 weeks now, and nothing is done? I've seen a post that automation can make this occur, yet nothing is being done, as of yet. TY for the gaming experience we are all loving it.
    :eek::confused::oops::mad:

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Yes , frustrating ,even to do a simple thing like hit a boss, do an adventure, it is all refresh, refresh , loading ,loading, terrible, starting to remind me of a game I played years ago where it go to the point we constantly got the WSOD ( white screen of death) that game was finally put out of its misery by that company.

10. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

This morning this refresh issue is giving me a headache...what in the hell is up with this...NO its not my browser loading slow or anything to do on my side...as all other pages and games NOT kano are loading fine for me.....cost me points in war mode , let me be killed cause i couldnt heal...hitting a boss it freezes with the please refresh page BS...i didnt play much yesterday because of this too..
    FRUSTRATED for sure !:eek::mad:

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We absolutely do intend to get to the bottom of this issue, I'm sorry you guys feel like we would do otherwise. The devs and network guys have been given all the pertinent information and will be working on it ASAP.

LaScepter likes this.
  12. Kirsten

13. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Thank You Mitch....just becomes frustrating after awhile...

14. Kel the Merciful King

its still happening ... everyone goes out the same time as far as I see but for maybe the bot users ... who are stealing all the hits the server can take. Oddly happens when a big fella gets listed and only apparently one set of people can hit still ... Not the types invited to "how to catch a cheat in action" dinner parties.

15. Kel the Merciful King

Refreshing ... get this message daily ... tons of times.

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is still being investigated by the devs/network team. I'll ping them today to see what's what.

17. Kel the Merciful King

I can tell ya ... its happening right now.

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Kel the Merciful King I just sent you a Private Message about this, we'll continue the discussion there for now. :)

19. Kirsten

not loading , refresh well refresh is not working either, chats won't open, cannot even attack a boss without it taking me forever ,what gives, this is Bad :(

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  20. James Wright

James Wright Member

Ok, the refresh is now gone beyond a joke, cant even bounty hunt WTF, Kano, get your life sorted out will ya. Not happy!!!!!!!!!!!!