Redistribution of the Skill's Points.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Cyou, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Cyou

Cyou New Member

It would be good if you were allowed to redistribute your skill's points and it would cost about 3 or 5 favour points.

2. MAYA1O1O

MAYA1O1O New Member

Yes It would But Think that it should only be Avable to the people that have Got the acchevements for the 5 Skill Spots!
    Energy 500
    Stamina 200
    Att 500
    def500
    Health 3000
    After u get that for 3 to 5 points u can change they all around anywere!
    i have skill points in Def that i dont want there and will play 3/5 to have them able to Send them to att or Health! :)

3. its actually 250 atk and 250 def.

and yes after achievements i agree 100% with this suggestion

4. 5 points ? wow

so i change to energy than i change to stamina all skills and spend all time like free lotto lol

will be fair if player can relocate one time a year so if you not happy about your game u can start new one and u have one year to see how was it ;)
    i think more confused or quit players will come back if they have one more chance ...

5. yeah make it 10 points to change around.
    i agree with your suggestion a little more.

but make it once every 4 months.
    every 3rd of a year.

6. ok i just think about and if some one gets high level and just change almost all skills on defence and attack so will be hard to get him !! so will be unfair for some players if they get bullied by that player ... :eek:

so i think if we can change only 50 % of stamina/energy/health/attack/defence
    will be better and more balanced .. any way lets see what Dev's have to say

7. Need more feedback from Players on this one :eek:

8. Jeaux

Jeaux New Member

Sounds good. Also, a player CAN'T drop below the Achivement level on any attribute.

9. Quake

Quake New Member

I say no you dug your own grave on the app now lie in it lol

10. I second that! Where does strategy come in if we are allowed to reallocate because we're getting beat by some one...if you don't like the way you've allocated, fix it through leveling and putting your points where needed. But, if this change does go through, I'd like to see it as expensive as hell...100 favor points at the least...I mean, you get a decent ship for 40 and this is worth a lot more than that.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  11. Lil' Ms.Mandy

Lil' Ms.Mandy Member

Reallocating skill points is a disaster. They did it in another app and destroyed the game. Everyone could go all energy or stam, level like crazy then switch and be able to kick people who have played along time asses. If it is added it should be at least 25 to 30 points to start with, then increase every time someone does it. Also maybe actually losing a % of skill points if you use the option would be good to keep people from abusing it. If it was only used to fix errors in stats it would be one thing, but it would be exploited.

12. if player can change skill points 1 time a year for some favor points or not - than player cant cheat with stamina or energy change every day like Lil' Ms.Mandy say:
    Reallocating skill points is a disaster. They did it in another app and destroyed the game. Everyone could go all energy or stam, level like crazy....

also good what Jeaux sayd :
    ''Sounds good. Also, a player CAN'T drop below the Achivement level on any attribute.''

good feedbacks so far any one else ? :)

13. Well 1 time a year thats a long time. what about so many week or so

14. once every 4 months.

15. I still say never is often enough....

16. I would say you shouldn't be able to move around any more than 50 skill points. That way you can fix a little "oops" early on but not be able to constantly morph your character into a god entity that no one can compete with.