receiving gifts

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Michael Mario Renucci, Nov 8, 2011.

1. i received a notification that i received the 'thor amulet' from a friend, but when i went looking for it i didn't have it. i tried doing the adventure that needs it and i still didn't have it. if anyone can help please do! i just want to know if it's a glitch or if there's a specific place i need to get it from...

2. Ace

Ace Member

Before getting the item, you need to get it from the Chieftain Alerts, which is the same place where you collect Energy Boosts and Chieftain Earnings. It should show with a red 1.

What is the Chieftain Alert? It's the first of the four (or five if you're in a guild) buttons that shows below your level in the top-right of the screen starting from the left.

3. Whitelock

Whitelock Member

Or go to " Chieftains > Gifts > received "... accept it there

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Chieftain Alerts is probably your easiest solution as you can access it from anywhere, but for completeness you can also view the gifts you have received via: Chieftains => Gifts => Received.

Both of these methods will allow you to view your received gifts from newest to oldest.

EDIT: Whitelock beat me to it!

5. Whitelock

Whitelock Member

Lol got to be quick on the trigger finger!

6. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah he's never gonna catch a bounty like that huh? smh

7. thanks for your help but i still didnt receive it even though i got the notification -__- oh well thanks though

8. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

If you didn't get an gift item that you should have, then send a message into support and we can investigate further. Gifts are sent through a request which is FB/MS channel that we have no control over. There are many cases where the items are lost and never received. Try requesting that gift again.