[All] Real caps, small server

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Jan 6, 2017.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

For real caps on kanoplay s2 and kong/armor it would be nice if there is an option to add banned accounts into your clan for 5fp a piece. this way no matter what people old and new can achieve the 2k total. There should be more then enough banned accounts over the years that would allow this to happen.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I SOOOOO wish I could vote less than 1 star for this. You should have no trouble getting max mob AT ALL, no matter what game/platform you're on. If you can't figure out how to do this, ask another player that's been around for a while and I'm sure you'll get some usable ideas.

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

yea this dont need to happen at all why add banned accounts it is stupid..simple fact is that players got ban cause they were cheating using them alt accounts which it is about that time again for kano too an alt accounts an there main accounts an if they got access ban that too it is simple so no for that at all on what u are asking no no no..

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i have maxed clan already, this is for new players on the smaller servers IE- kong/armor and kanoplay(more on the kong server) if you play there you would understand the problem that new players it becomes improbable that they will ever get to the 1k real people.

as for the reason why i say add the banned accounts, well you cant just add a account that isnt banned into your clan just because you pay 5fp for obvious reasons. the banned ones arent doing anything so might as well have them of some use to people. They wont complain about being in said persons clan because they will not ever know let alone care since the account is banned, no impact to their gameplay.

This idea is not meant for facebook, on that platform getting 1k is extremely easy. There are several reasons one would want to join a smaller server, but that shouldnt mean they can in no way be able to get the max clan. This puts them at a grave disadvantage in comparison to a person that has the full clan ONLY because they joined at the beginning or near beginning of the server(like i have and a vast majority of the people still playing.) I have seen it several times where people dont want to use facebook which i understand, i dont like the platform itself(not the game just facebook and all their pesky pop ups to share if you even if you are just breathing). Some people try to play and do but the battle portion of the game once at higher lvls becomes unplayable. try to take a fully loaded 2k cap person against somebody that has 1k... not even fair no matter their stat build.

Without advertising to get more players this problem over time has only gotten worse, this is a way to get around the problem. This is a pay around but overall would do good for the people that try to play but cant participate in all aspects of the game because of lack of people.

Could also make it so instead of banned accounts, just raising the limit of hired caps to fill up full 2k if a player so chooses. Either way would fix the problem at hand and prevent those players who join only to leave since half the game is locked away from them.

Birkebeiner likes this.