Random Raids to All Games, No more Raid Events

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by Kel the Merciful King, Feb 24, 2015.

?

Raid Bosses: Random or Event?

1. Random in game

69.7%
  2. Keep event style

15.2%
  3. Other with reason please

15.2%
  1. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

thats what ive been saying all along ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  2. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

so if Kano has decided, you might as well lock down this thread. there doesn't seem to be much point to the forums anymore, other than helping out noobs and collecting free stuff. i have an idea: maybe we should be sending in tickets to support regarding all of our comments and questions, rather than posting them in the forums?

AlterEgoT likes this.
  3. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

for what it's worth, i think the raids should be random, but it looks like it's not changing (what a surprise).

4. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Absolutely. This was what I understood it would be as well. And for the reasons stated it would be great to have an added feature to the game instead of a game killing event.

HIGHLY agree!

5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

We are at 21 Random and 2 Event with 4 others "votes" (the others likely in the kill the raids entirely camp of which I would have cast my vote were some realism not involved in the salvaging of a "popular" but game killing feature). Most of the conversation has been on point. Kudos to all contributors to date.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll have an answer for you guys next week, by the way.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  7. Kel the Merciful King

Interesting!!!!!!!!

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I brought this thread up with the devs and had them review the proposal and comments within. Currently they are planning on sticking with the Raid Bosses being a timed event and they will not be making it into a random one.

9. ben

ben Active Member

so far as the games itself buy buy what a shame :(

10. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

People need to get over the fact that people are going to spend. So what, without the spenders, there would'nt be much of a kano at all. Afterall, they do need to pay their employees somehow, can't exactly pay them with crumbs. Keep the raids as they are, it's a matter of personal choice, if someone wants to open one, great, if not, oh well, no great loss. It's all on the player.

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It is not the money as much as it is the raids themselves but I am seeing an upside, fools that start accounts , level off one raid a couple of thousand levels , then wait for the next raid, they are gonna be filling out fight lists for alot of players who have played for some time now and become punching bags . Let the games begin.

S E T H, Chasity and Aapje like this.
  12. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

There is a difference between spending to get some advantage and spending to basically skip huge parts of the game.

Furthermore, a major reason for this request is how the events kill the rest of the game, which has little to do with spending. You completely ignored this reason.

13. Kirsten

Agreed, but the players who race thru with no substance are only gonna pay for it in the long run when their games go kaboom.

14. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

that's fine for me. more bosses for me with more drops if everyone else wants to focus on the raids. i can't wait till these guys get up to my battle range. ;)

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  15. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I'm not sure where I stand on this. Having random raids would definitely not "slow" the rest of the game down & keep the game interesting (& everybody hoping that they are picked to be part of one's raid boss), however it is nice to know when the next upcoming raid is going to be so that some stamina can be saved.

16. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

The events kill the rest of the game because PEOPLE choose to let them kill the rest of it. It's not the events killing the other parts of the game, it's the people killing the other parts of the game by choosing to do nothing but raid, raid, raid. If that's how people want to burn their resources, again, that's their choice, not the events fault. :/

17. Kirsten

Regardless the damn things are here to stay, I know I participate less and less in each event, I find it boring after awhile and and barely anyone doing anything else in the game when it is on which leads to it being even more boring.

18. Kel the Merciful King

Currently you have your API challenges to meet. I presume that death march is over. And yes, folks will be doing them event style and yes the regular game will dry up. And the excitement awaits for the next RAID event <yawn>

I could still see them better as a random thing fitting into the context of the game. It might even be like a "lottery" win, or worse, a reverse lottery win to get one. What does a lower level do with them? Make friends? Publish them?

Bottom line, suckers will be born everyday. Go get em Kano. It's a feature that has zero strategy and zero interaction and zero thrill. Random, some thrill. As is, hope you see your popularity grow.

19. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

The game has already dried up. Been pretty active the past few days and its dead as shit. Youd figure between the arena and the calendar it would be more active but its boring as hell. I remember being able to play all day and night during a calendar or any other activity promoting event and now it would be extremely pointless to even try. At times like this i think to myself and say well maybe ill just hop on and throw some bounties or give out my good bosses but theres hardly anyone id want on to catwthe bounties and the drop rates from my good bosses are shit for the people that need tye drops the most so im left asking myself what's the point in playing at all?

ben and kevinmalo like this.
  20. ben

ben Active Member

its dead on all the games ...