Random Drops

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jon Thomas, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

"Random Kill Rewards:

Rewards are randomly awarded to all players that participated in a fight that defeats a boss. There is a minimum number of (2) attacks required to have a chance at a drop."

1. Fighting bosses with the following phrasing i'm curious if the # of attacks (beyond the (2) required) increase your chances or not?

2. Does it always drop to some player?

THanks!

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Some answers to your questions.
    1. Two attacks to qualify but the more attacks you do DOES NOT increase your odds.
    2. No, it is not a guaranteed drop for someone in the party.

3. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

So can you guys add this in boss help if you attack more than 2 times the odds increase slightly more? Because 100 bosses everyday to hit is allot of work to be honest? perhaps improvement or not?
    And 2 are there hidden drops or just only the "standard" drops?

4. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

hit the coops with 2 stamina and get the great exp,possible 1 un and chance at drop

5. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i always 2 tap co-ops, even if i'm maxed on join bonus xp... well worth a chance at the UN drop...

AlterEgoT likes this.
  6. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

I'm in the level 900's with 1000 stamina I generally have it to burn. I go to my boss list for all players and 30stamina power attack all the new ones daily when I can.

7. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

The drops on the bosses you are talking about are impossible to get,I hit all the higher level players bosses,tried just hitting twice and tried hitting more and NEVER get any of the drops.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I hit with five star more hits more chance some bosses tend to be stingy

9. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

some are tough to get, i will give ya that...can be frustrating...