[LCN] Raids

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bowberson, Jan 27, 2016.

1. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

There are people that join every raid and do nothing. They sit on the bottom and take up a spot, JAMES10 MIAMI FUSION FC is one that does that in as many raids as possible.
    My suggestion: Person who started the raid needs to be able to kick people that do this out!

Harley Potts and Angela Brown like this.
  2. Angela Brown

Angela Brown Active Member

many bottom feeders and JAMES is the biggest one .. making it that much more for others to do in the raid .. hes one of the reasons raids have slowed down as much as they have .. its just not fair to everyone else who end up having to pay to finish their raid

bowberson and Harley Potts like this.
  3. Harley Potts

Harley Potts New Member

Yes I think if a player is doing that to be malicious and not doing min the owner should be able to remove them great idea

Attached Files:

bowberson likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Players who join the Raids can't be removed. We investigated that possibility very early on, but from a technical stand-point it isn't feasible.

5. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I concur; the bottom feeders, leeches, mooches, whatever term you prefer are annoying. They take up a valuable spot in a raid and put the onus on others to take it down. With that being said how is it these leeches keep getting in so many raids? If everyone knows who they are why do they keep inviting them to partake in their raids?

6. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@RafeDavid : i agree Rafe. There is maybe another solution : the minimum action or damage should be higher to get a minimum item is the raid is defeated. If you need to 10M minimum, or 2000 att/healing, it would be better.

7. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Add a penalty for those that don't do minimum before raid ends....

bowberson likes this.
  8. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I agree. I'd like to see the minimum action requirement increased. Either that or anyone with over 10k actions gets a superior drop.

Orez and ChewbaccaSW like this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I know I wanted a better ratio to get people to heal, in all the games,but it never materialized

bowberson likes this.
  10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The penalty is they don't get the rewards when the Boss is fedeated.

11. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

We need a ticket on that player James 10 Mitch.
    He does 1 attack on any raid posted in bosses and does 1 single attack and never goes back!
    I think you need to make it possible for someone like this to be removed. or under a certain amount player gets removed and spot open. He is a RAID SPOILER and there are others. Some attack and never heal.

The raid leaches grab any boss put in jobs. Someone from my syndicate, RUM did not know that he should not post his raid and there is James sitting on the botton of it.

The players that know how to do raids properly know it is 5 attacks and 4 heals per set. Always leave the raid at full heal. I usually only do the raids of people I know and people I get invited to. The ones posted in jobs often fail.

GREAT IDEA!

Yes if you look at the screen shot, James did one attack and sits on the bottom. I am amazed at how many raids I see him just like that. I know he does this on purpose. He is a raid spoiler!

12. Kirsten

Stay off public ones and don't go public with your own, on FB

bowberson likes this.
  13. Kirsten

There are always people like that, there are always gonna be people like that, they do it to annoy.Don't give them the opportunity to do that.

bowberson likes this.
  14. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

But they make it so hard to fedeat the raids.

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  15. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

I reconsidered my opinion : what about changing the minimum... in function of the tier?
    Example : tier1 2000 actions / tier2 4000 actions /actions 6000 actions.
    Just an example. If the minimum is the same for everybody, it would be too hard for people in tier1

16. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

well that wont change the problem :)

17. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

No Mi7tc: "The penalty is they don't get the rewards IF the Boss is fedeated WHICH is getting less and less likely"

18. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I'm in a public raid, the owner had perished the raid 7 times already lol

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Kirsten

and then there is that :p

20. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

haha trust me, I was like, dude calm down and none of the high levels joined BOSS.png

Marc14 likes this.