[LCN] Raids - get rid of single stamina attacks

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Friendly Fire, Mar 21, 2016.

?

Should 1 stamina attacks be removed from Raids

Poll closed Apr 13, 2016.
  1. Yes

38 vote(s)
    79.2%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  1. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

Well so far looks like you are being outvoted, not that there is a vote.

I am not angry, far from it, It just seems you don't comprehend what the issue is, I am in a Raid chat group with over 100 members and we all feel the same about it, you must have been lucky not to have joined raids where the party is killed by a player who only uses 50 stamina to kill it, or takes it down to just about dead using the same amount of stamina. While we decent players then have to spend 700-1000 energy to heal it. Please do not use the argument that we should only join raids with private invites.

You are obviously a fair player ( I assume this, I don't know your in game name to confirm this, mine is as my profile name here) but not everyone is and these people are out to ruin the game. While getting rid of the 1 stamina hit will not stop these players ruining the game it will help prevent them from doing too much damage.

Another example, I was attacking a Raid yesterday to kill it, and a lower level player decided he would help by doing single stamina attacks, this really had a zero impact on the damage done to the boss compared with my 20 stamina attacks, but it had a major impact on how much healing I then had to do.

2. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Why can't you do more than the minimum?
    Do you want to be known as a leech like JAMES10 MIAMI FUSION who never does more than the bare minimum?

Alfredo Scarface likes this.
  3. GarytheTeachPower

GarytheTeachPower New Member

Like pissing on a forest fire!

4. I vote yes get rid of them or change the amount of energy needed to heal when using them. Or change the amount of $$ and party health lost to show it is just a 1 hit. It seems both of those should be 1/5 of the 20 stamina hit but are very close to the same. Why?
    damage dealt and XP seem to be within reasonable ratios

5. Doan Azzopardi

Doan Azzopardi New Member

I disagree with the vast majority here. I just used single stamina to get to 2000 actions in a raid that was near to death to avoid killing it as there other people struggling to get to minimum for reward. What I would like instead is a key that combines attack and heals, so you can reduce the immense burden of clicking hundreds of times per raid. It gets very repetitive in the long run and there's so many other elements in these games requiring vast amounts of clicks.

Marc14 and Kirsten like this.
  6. Geoff Heretic Wild

I doubt the difference between 1 stamina and a 5 stamina attack would make a difference to those that don't have the min - and if the boss is almost defeated, then too bad on those that wasted a spot for others.

7. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

You're entitled to your opinion but not your facts.

3470 Party Health Lost|- 20 Stamina
    3878 Party Health Lost|- 1 Stamina

When I tested it just now

3966 Party Health Lost - 1 stam
    3273 Party Health Lost - 20 Stamina

It lost *less* health on the 20 stam for me than the 1 stam. Please test it yourself.

8. Don Wiesner

Don Wiesner New Member

Different subject perhaps, but I'd like to see a penalty in effect for joining a raid and not meeting minimums (or doing anything for that matter). I'd also like to see a raid killers perish with the raid, intentional or not and perhaps a loss of 5 levels.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    Kirsten and Alfredo Scarface like this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

who says I don't do more, why are you assuming something I never said, I don't leave a raid till I have done the min then move on to the next and so on then come back and do my thing on them all ,once the min is done, too many times I have seen raids go down way to quick before people even get their min in ,this way I have it am safe and can come back when can .

10. Kirsten

By Making sure you only invite or get invited to trusted players , I doubt that the 1 stamina would even be an issue, it is when joining a public raid that we run the risk, and when I do join one I especially want to get the min in cause very good chance someone will mess it up by not healing and or killing it, this way I have my min in on a public raid which is a gamble itself.

11. Geoff Heretic Wild

You said "if I am two or three clicks away from finishing the min before I move on to the next raid and a few one stam hits takes me there, and all I have is 5 or less stam left, then I use it"

It's virtually impossible to need the minimum attacks and already have the healing at minimum.

Example, I just joined one, and have
    num attacks: 1520
    num heals: 1080

To me that's basically "minimum" .
    1 stamina attacks are useless.

Sorry, I'm not saying that you are only do the minimum - I'm just saying I don't see why someone like yourself would need a 1 stamina attack...

12. Kirsten

Because sometimes I run out of stam, and am very close to the min, close to leveling and have too much energy and am trying to time it right so I can buy a refil or not leave and forget to come back, there are different reasons that using the few stam I have left can be used if a refil or boost is gonna be used , maybe I came up short one heal and wait till the stam refills to 1 stam and can finish healing , for a few examples, making sure I leave it healed whenever I am done is more important than what kind of damage those last few attacks did, I am not leaving it not fully healed , so that someone else has to even heal it once cause I didn't . Then I can refil and pound the heck out of whatever bosses I am on.

13. Friendly Fire

I said do not use that argument, or did you not read my post correctly???

14. Friendly Fire

Your 1 click would have had the same chance of killing the party as a 20 click attack as the damage done to the party is the same regardless. Please read back and check the facts.

15. Geoff Heretic Wild

You missed it, what I'm getting at is, there's no way you can be just short of the min in attacks and be done in healing.
    The only way you can get 1000 attacks and 1000 heals is if you're a leech - who in fact, wastes 1 stamina attacks just to get it to min...
    After 1000 heals, you should have between 1200-1600 attacks.
    In other words, no way you need to use a 1 stamina attack to get 1000 attacks min - for if you did, you'd have only around 800 heals - not enough for total actions.
    Do you hear me now?

Alfredo Scarface likes this.
  16. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

If you followed that advise, this thread would not be here. If you find 1 stam attack useless, don't use it, and let others that do find it usefull, use it as they wish. Every public raid is a gamble so don't join if you don't like other people's gameplay.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Lorien Skytower

Lorien Skytower New Member

leave them in - tired of all the changes and enhancements. This is becoming o job not a game. Equal point during a raid for not mater the level is more interesting

18. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

He's talking about boss health, not party health.

19. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

This is about the usefulness of 1 stam hits. Given the party loses the same amount of health basically on 1 or 20, the utility of a 1 stam hit is non existent. The poll numbers reflect this.

Kathleen Brenenstuhl likes this.
  20. Kirsten

And those few 1 stam hits can allow me to use my energy for different reasons which i will not explain again so leave it the way it is if you do not want to use it then don't , do you hear me now?If you are on raids with leeches then i suggest you be more careful which raids you join.

Marc14 likes this.