[LCN] Raids - get rid of single stamina attacks

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Friendly Fire, Mar 21, 2016.

?

Should 1 stamina attacks be removed from Raids

Poll closed Apr 13, 2016.
  1. Yes

38 vote(s)
    79.2%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  1. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

@mi7ch isn't it time to get rid of single stamina attacks. With the requirements for at least 2000 actions to get a reward a single stamina attack is no use for any player no matter their level. A single stamina attack requires just as much healing as a 20 stamina attack (proof below)

3470 Party Health Lost|- 20 Stamina
    3878 Party Health Lost|- 1 Stamina

The only use for a single stamina attack in the game is to allow alts and spoilers to kill the raid party; so surely you agree that it time for the developers to remove it entirely.

2. iggy

iggy New Member

I agree with this, so please kano remove. Also 3 new cities r needed quickly

3. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Well said, I 2nd this motion. ;)
    I also think we could have a "staggered" minimum actions depending on level.
    Low 1000/1000, Medium 1250/1250, and high, 1500/1500. (attacks/heals)
    To help stop players who have the resources from "leeching" in and doing exactly 1000 attacks and 1000 heals.

4. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

nothing with action based rewards, why giving rewards for actions when dmg makes raids go down??

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No keep it i use it to join a boss in case someone is pounding on it

6. Friendly Fire

But a single stamina attack as I showed above does just as much damage to the party, so if someone is pounding on it a 20 stamiina attack is no different. You can always join with a heal if someone is pounding on it

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  7. The Lacrymator

The Lacrymator New Member

I agree, get rid of the single attack stamina. Also increasing the minimum attack/heal requirement to at least 3000 or 4000 actions would help.

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  8. Kirsten

I just did a 1 stam and a 4 stam attack and the 4 stam did more damage

here is a 20 $5,700,919 | +4,600 XP | 3665 Party Health Lost | - 20 Stamina | 100,926 Health Damage Dealt
    here is a 1 stam,+$4,101,374 | +217 XP | 3306 Party Health Lost | - 1 Stamina | 4,385 Health Damage Dealt

9. Kirsten

+$4,141,787 | +227 XP | 3340 Party Health Lost | - 1 Stamina

10. Friendly Fire

I am not talking about the damage you do to the Raid boss, of course more stamina does more damage. I am talking about the damage the party takes.

Look how much damage the party takes in the examples you and I have given, it is roughly the same. What this means is that if a raid party has 150,000 health the party can be killed using only 40-50 stamina.

If the 1 stamina attack was got rid off it would take 5 times as much stamina to spoil the raid using a 5 stamina attack.

11. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

Friendly Fire opening post.

3470 Party Health Lost|- 20 Stamina
    3878 Party Health Lost|- 1 Stamina

Party health is what the people attacking have. It's the raiders health bar, not the boss health bar. The party health is what you need to heal with energy. This goes down the same if 1 stam or 20 stam so 1 stam attacks mean you need to use 20 energy to heal just the same as for a 20 stam.

12. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

You're right, 1 stam attack is useless during raids..

13. Kirsten

I find it use for it sometimes I have less than 5 stam left and need to finish my min and one to four one stam shots will take me to my 1k heals , or even level me , so I can continue on. :) What is the big deal with it being there, ?? why is it so hated lol

14. I never even considered using 1 stam attacks on the raid.

15. Alfredo Scarface

Are you understanding that party health gets knocked down the same amount with 1 stam as it is with 20 stam? Do you understand what party health is?
    I never considered it either but sometimes it happens. Say you try attack with a 20 stam, sometimes someone else is too and it knocks you down to a 1 stam attack. You'll frequently see people who have a number of actions consistent with this (or maybe people like Kirsten if there are many who don't understand or care about party health being knocked down the same.)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  16. Friendly Fire

You don't seem to understand the issue here, I am not sure if you are being deliberately obtuse or we have not explained it clearly enough. The issue is it costs 20 energy to heal a 1 stamina attack. It costs 20 energy to heal a 20 stamina attack, therefore a 1 stamina attack effectively cost 20 times more energy to heal.

Challenge for you Kirsten - Attack a Raid boss for 40 stamina using 20 stamnina attacks and then heal it back up.
    Now attack the same Raid using 40 single stamina attacks and then heal the boss up.

Hopefully once you have done that you will understand the problem

If 1 stamina would level you then that is better spent on the fight list which gives a better return of xp and will level you.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    Geoff Heretic Wild likes this.
  17. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I use the 1 stamina attack sometimes when I'm close to leveling and don't want to waste energy when my energy level is less than 500 below max energy. So no for me.
    And for low levels, a lot of energy would be wasted with only 20 stam attacks.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Alfredo Scarface

If people who do 1 stam attacks could post their in game name so as those who start raids can know never to invite you that'd be great.

19. Kirsten

It is useful at certain time, as I said and now I vote NO , what is the big deal about it being there, why does it bother so much I open usually three raids, Join hundreds of them and at a certain time and place it comes in handy I am not being obtuse I use it here and there, as I mentioned, why so angry , FFS lol I get invited to almost every raid I join in the games, so both of you are being obtuse about this and a bit silly.

Marc14 likes this.
  20. Kirsten

if I am two or three clicks away from finishing the min before I move on to the next raid and a few one stam hits takes me there, and all I have is 5 or less stam left, then I use it, I heal my damage I do lots of raids, what is the big deal. If you have no use for it , then don't use it.