[All] raid selection

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Aug 24, 2015.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

what do you guys think about having a select few raids available during raiding times including kano releasing their new raid and once you get enough keys you will then be able to choose one of those couple bosses to summon.

i believe i had a similar idea of having all raids available durring raiding time and then people choose who they summon but this one is about only having a couple id say 2-4 (including the new one of the month)

doing this will eneble kano to revisit old raids and help others who have missed a particular raid or missed some items in that select raid. Yet still allow kano to push out new raid content for all of us.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Old raids are already in rotation between new raids, so ???
    Are you trying to suggest a single person can open multiple raids if choose to do so?

3. neill1990

no what i mean is once you get all keys required to summon a raid boss you then can choose from 2-4 raids. 1 of the raids would be a new one kano creates and the other 1-3 would be previous raids randomly chosen for the month.

this would allow kano to push new raids out monthly and yest still allow players to revisit old ones if they choose

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Um, you want the small indie team of designers/programmers to design a boss every month then?
    No way, I already dislike the time they put into to this monstrous disaster's to the games.
    Get rid of them, not more time/resources into them..................

Kirsten, Marc14 and Old Salt like this.
  5. neill1990

well would be new raids until they dont have em or they make a schedule for when new raid would be released but dont think it would be that hard now they have a formula. make a picture for it then aply the formula they have so that it is a tad stronger then the last or might be the same whatever they choose.

6. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Exactly my first thought when I read this. I want these things gone not modified for longevity.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. neill1990

i dont see a reason to make em gone i made a post in the general discussion about how they are more along the lines of needing adjustments rather then toss em. you can tell they put alot of time into making em so the hard part is out of the way now the tuning and adjustment stage should be in place given it is slow... real slow they hopefully will read what others and i have said about them and make changes accordingly.

and remember there has always been raiding lvl equivalent wich is battling if the 2 people took the time to actually do so and battles still give way better xp then raids do. only difference is you take a lot more time to do.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

YUP
    [​IMG]

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

OH Gawd , No no more raids , I want them gone as it is, ughhhhh HATE them with a passion, mindless clicking, game shuts, down, new players leveling like maniacs, older players leveling thousands of levels during one event, NO THANKS, anyone who feels or thinks raids are good for the game needs their heads examined. I only do them to stay relevant, and I might average 200 levels each raid, ughhhh and did I mention I HATE THEM.

Marc14 and Kel the Merciful King like this.
  10. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

If only there was a hole for players who like Raids to play in by themselves ... 0/10

11. neill1990

but you guys arent providing any solutions to fix the raiding system, you are choosing the easy way out wich is toss em to the side. the best thing to do is keep them and adjust them accordingly, ya may take longer then you want but in the long run would be better for the game.

Demonik1 likes this.
  12. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

As many players asked that the Raids be less frequent, its better to have every second month only an old one, as this way we can take them a lot easier that month.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. neill1990

if the raids were every other month that would only increase their abuse because people would then go man have to hit them as much as possible otherwise i wont be able to for 2 months so the inactivity for the rest of the game would go down even more.

sounds good when talking about it but the raids would only become a bigger part of the game then because they are a little more rare and an easy/fast way to lvl

14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I have provided solutions that many of us talk about in groups ,we have done our best to convey them to Kano, but most of us wish they never existed, at the very least cut out monthly raids, maybe every 4 months if we have to DEAL with them and change the attack to heal ratio,by making more healing a must.

15. neill1990

one way that i think might encourage healing is if the person kills the raid they alone take a 50% xp penalty and are void of joining any others until they have killed the one/ones they have perished. this would strongly discourage killing raids, they would have to get sick of it at some point lol and then just attack em the way they should have in the first place

thor persson likes this.
  16. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

maybe one thing they can do is shorten the time you can open a raid boss

George Burd likes this.
  17. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i like this idea, the raids are here to stay apparently and being able to choose would add a bit more to it than heres your boss, click till youre blue in the face.....and to all you complainers......as much as everyone complains about the raids, i dont see anyone not doing them...and if a select few arent, well, you'll be sitting still while everyone grows past you. like all added and changed aspects of these games there is one constant: adapt and evolve with it or get left in the dust

18. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Well I adapted as far as 100 dollars in FPs would allow :p Looks like I'll be one of those sitting still for awhile now that those FPs have been drained. Sad the game has come to this. Pay up, or let everyone pass you by :(

19. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

pay shit lol i save my fps up for raids and if im low on them then i use whats given to me by kano and what ive built myself up to. i havent spent one dime on the raids and have benefited regardless and anyone else can as well. the ones that pay have BEEN paying anyway so i dont see a difference either way there

neill1990 likes this.
  20. neill1990

you dont need to spend money what i do is first half month save for hireds(so close to finishing em only 107 till capped on kong) then second half of month save for raids usually have 100-120FP by then. and then with that able to gain 300ish lvls in 8 days of raiding.

but after you get all your hireds youll be racking in so much FP if you are active and have some luck like me youll get around 200 minimum a month

Demonik1 likes this.