Raid Bosses

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Nov 3, 2017.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

We all know Raids are here to stay, how about what has been asked for in the past..............
    • Make a "Share to Clan" button so the "host" can click and it opens the boss up like a normal coop boss, none of this 3 or 4th link if open (which we all know is open already to anyone, if get hold of correct link via level)
    • Why is there a share option to world chat job's and not guild anyways? Kinda blows my mind :confused:
    • I'd hate another filter under events tab, but guess it's that time to add this one.
    Share only with trusted clan some will say=Yes, but clan is trusted is it not, or they wouldn't be clan :p

https://imgur.com/a/DOtvc

2. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

Why don't you just turn off sharing? Or invalidate the links after sharing? Or just kill it yourself and not have to worry about anyone bothering you.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

People do like to share,
    • 1 example is you can't share link via app
    • 2nd copy/paste is PIA on phone or tablet (MOST DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW)
    • 3rd Why is there a option to share to non-clan over clan??????
    • 4th I doubt you know of, sure invalidating links will work, but if they get hold of link 1st and enter no go. Did you know anyone non-clan get's hold of valid link can join your raid????
    This isn't asking for much, make a button like coop-bosses to share to clan only without the hassle of 'oop's wrong link BS when people send then privately and keep grabbing wrong link or the copy needs to go from left to right because the URL link is to long to fit in KANO's link box.