[KONG] Raid Bosses

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by foxysiren, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

For some people it's just impossible to have a conversation without getting personal. They have to invent a name for every single person that doesn't agree.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

As I have said many. ,many times before - things are different on Kong LCN. Not as many raids are being opened and more and more players are not joining RAIDS. Because the game on FB and Kong are so different, there really should be a different forum for the two. On Kong, if it had not been for two or three players this last time around, a lot more RAIDS would have been defeated and not completed. And at least two of those super hero raid participants have declared they are not participating in any more raids. The number of raids being opened on Kong LCN has dropped tremendously and even the number of people playing on Kong LCN is dropping.

3. otty22

otty22 Active Member

I don't play on Kong so I haven't any ideea that is the same game, but different things.. That's not good.. On FB is okay, you get nice XP..

4. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

And people used to have an opinion that the earth was flat...... guess what? Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you know anything. You stated that people who level fast with RAIDS wont be as strong as though who leveled for years - and your opinion is clearly wrong as those people are getting stronger than higher levels.... and they are doing it in a couple of months rather than 3 or 4 years. So at least if you are going to have opinion, make it a topic that is subjective rather than objective. And I realize you might not know the difference so I took the liberty of copying and pasting it for you.....

A SUBJECTIVE point of view is a personal view or opinion. Or it might just describe something. It is different from OBJECTIVE because OBJECTIVE Point of View gives only facts.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  5. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

Ive said this a yr ago and no one believed me then and I pointed out how this was going to turn out and tried to get limits and others things placed early to prevent this mess.

StoneCK likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No the sheeeple thought the earth was flat, I know alot of players new and older low levels who are getting beat on in a few games cause they leveled with raids, thinking the game is all about skill points and what level they are,when it is just once piece of the puzzle.,Then there are the weaker players who spent a fortune and leveled thousands of levels sure now they are stronger than someone like me but they aren't with the area they landed themselves in. It is actually funny watching the show.

7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

maybe for your apps but this statement is false for LCN the numbers game due to amount of items each player uses is way different so yes it would be harder to notice the difference take zs with least amount of items would be the easiest app to see where these are causing problems with VC and PC you have hundred of thousands of items to use that is why its harder for you to see this

StoneCK likes this.
  8. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Raids have nothing to do with strength and weakness. Raids are all about how many refills are you willing to purchase.

Regardless of raids you are going to have your strong players and your weak players. Players who dump the majority of their SPs into energy/stamina tend to be weaker. No matter how slow or how fast you level there are just those players you are never going to beat unless you invest $$$ and effort. Even then you will possibly come up short.

StoneCK, Aapje and Rhenkle1 like this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

That is not accurate , if you play smart ya do not need money I know quite a few who do not spend and are strong , smart trumps money any day of the week.

10. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

That is why I used the term $$$ and/or effort.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Mi7ch don't be like that :p

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I will absolutely be like that. :p

13. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

It does NOT change the fact that MONEY is always the most important factor in this game - no matter how many times they delete the truth.

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm not deleting anything of that sort, just the off-topic, bad-natured comments between a few players.

Jess likes this.
  15. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

my comments were anything but bad-natured, and considering that i was replying to other posts i would say it was on topic

16. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

No - I just question a players comments on topics who seems to know nothing about LCN. Money spent on Kong LCN far out weighs anything you can do in the game regarding strength. All you have to do is look at players such as Funlover, Unknown MaFkr, Shantir, and many others. Those who spend easily and quickly pass those who do not. Nothing I said was untrue or inaccurate.

StoneCK and Rhenkle1 like this.
  17. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

the topic of this thread IS raid bosses, and one person posted that smart play can beat money spent which is unbelievably naive. and considering that raids are primarily designed to get people to spend, the comments ARE pertinent.

18. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Especially the players that are determined to be the strongest level 3000 and make everyone angry, so they get hitlisted and pk'ed constantly.

19. wsmdel

wsmdel Member

the post was stupid so it needed a stupid reply,, making it on topic

20. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

Hammer head meet nail.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015