[KONG] Raid Bosses

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by foxysiren, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

lol no it wasnt i was not going to name no names bahahaaaaaaaa, ive have also went to kano server 2 and start a new myself

2. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Unless someone misread your posts in this thread, it should not be anything aimed at you. It seemed to me you were saying that the RAIDS as a tier 1 and 2 helped you easily become quite strong and that when you hit tier 3, being just over the line you had an advantage as a level 4200 vs say me (LOL) as a level 10k when it comes to the exp per stamina in RAIDS. So it was easy (maybe a better word would be "a better return for your investment") to go for the superior drop since the experience per level for you was much better than the higher levels in tier 3. Thus again, with more superior drops you got even stronger when I only got a common.

If I am wrong about anything I think you were saying - please correct me! ;-)

3. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

I totally agree with you David!

4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

this isn't true, I am one of the higher levels andi spend a lot, there are over thirty people that haveleveled up to my level using the raids, and yeah they slowed own but they are just as strong if not stronger than someof the older players that spent years and alotof money to get where they are

StoneCK and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  5. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

ijust fisnished a raid, did over 200,000,000 damage on it, it took 70 fp points, alotof stamina and energy, just to get that much and I only got five levels out of the deal, plus whatever exp I could get, diffently not worth doing raids at that rate for higher levels, and if it doesn't change, idont think I will be doing that many raids after this

StoneCK likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Geeeze ya used 70 FP on one raid

7. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

would this happen to include hell freezing over? because that's probably when this is going to happen. pigs might fly first, though.

8. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Well unfortunately raids will die on Kong. Least I sent a warning first :p

StoneCK and Rhenkle1 like this.
  9. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I agree. The way it is right now, the spenders are starting to realize that it is a bad investment as if you want items, better off buying Limited Quantity Items. And if you want to level, better experience with leveling partners and saving the fps used on energy to heal RAIDS and use those fps for stamina refills with level partners. Then you have the non-spenders on Kong who expect all the spenders to kill the RAIDS while they do minimum and watch while one or two players do 100 million each and get the RAID finished.

Unless Kong does something to make it a better investment for higher levels and worth the financial investment for spenders, the participation on Kong in RAIDS is going to continue to drop until there are no RAIDS being opened or finished on Kong.

10. Harrys Mum

Harrys Mum Member

totally agree foxy, i am not in your league yet, but working on it. when i hit lvl 3000 everything ground to a halt, all of the items i had saved for at the start, that were the items to have, are now toys compared tot eh new items and i am just not getting the evils i did previously, even though i put in the same amount of time and effort. just to see newer players sailing past with much better loads gained from raids.

foxysiren likes this.
  11. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

What do you think it takes? Post after post you state that the RAID owner should be able to kill his own RAID.... how did you think this happens? Magic?

StoneCK likes this.
  12. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Kristen sounds like a bureaucrat who actually has no idea...... maybe you should talk to Wrecks on Kong LCN who in the past 5 weeks went from something like level 700 to level 4000 and is now stronger than me, someone who has played since almost the beginning and has spent real money over the years and am a level 11k. Every post I read from you sounds like someone who has "read books" on the topic and thinks they understand the game and how people play and how it should work but really has no real clue.

Harrys Mum, StoneCK, Aapje and 2 others like this.
  13. Kirsten

Hmmmmm well I have my opinion and my game experience and if I look at things differently from you ,oh well,it makes the world go around, imagine if we were all sheeple thinking the same thoughts, how boring would that be, sorry if my opinion matters that much to you, and as if it holds any weight with Kano, don't be afraid , ( cause it doesn't) lol BTW by making it personal does not make your opinion any more valid than mine, probably makes it less valid :p

Marc14 and AXXO like this.
  14. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I agree to the tee bought time others see it this too, also she dont play LCN so i dont get way she comments on LCN topics, makes no sense im not a bakery but imma tell someone how to bake and how the baking business goes, Thats half her problem.

15. foxysiren

Would be nice to get a reply from someone about this...Even if it is a 'no there will be no increases', basically so we know where we are going in the future.

Couldn't have typed that better myself!

StoneCK likes this.
  16. Kirsten

I believe Mitch did respond somewhere very recently, about this.There was nothing definitive one way or the other.

17. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I mentioned that a very long time ago myself and couldn't agree more! I also don't agree with seeing constant replies that inaccurately speak on behalf of Kano, as if it were a business they owned. I believe a difference of opinion is necessary to make this world go 'round, but speaking out of place on subjects you know absolutely nothing about is completely different (and NOT an opinion in my opinion - just SPAM)! Well, that's my OPINION anyway.. :D

StoneCK likes this.
  18. otty22

otty22 Active Member

Relax, there would be everytime players to complete raids, everyone is complaining, but everyone joins in RAIDS.

19. foxysiren

I am very relaxed, I would just like to know whether i will be spending my hard earned cash next time or not.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  20. foxysiren

Yes, I asked some 2 months ago, could have even been 3...Enough said.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.