[ZS] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Mar 5, 2015.

1. doosip

doosip New Member

The XP gains seem a little bit too low. Like maybe 5-10%.

2. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

Much Agreed!

AlterEgoT likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

New Raid Boss July 30 at 9 am PDT:

[​IMG]

Changes From the Previous Raid Boss:

New tier levels on Facebook and Kano Play server 2:

0 - 2000
    2001 - 3499
    3500 +

Dale Barrie likes this.
  4. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

about time lol, ty

5. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

New raid boss is nice new tiers are even better. If low level players complain can't you just add an extra tier?

AlterEgoT likes this.
  6. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

7. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Lets try that out :D

8. G String

G String New Member

liking the idea of a new tier, I'm only in for one this time.

9. no one

no one New Member

I absolutely think that the 1000 Stamina needs to be increased. . The fact that they are already Double the points and then 1000 is it. It would change almost all complaints if the limit was increased . Make it a level thing I don't know but, it is blah

AlterEgoT likes this.
  10. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

This is crazy spent 2500 energy for 3 keys. REALLY!!

11. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Now 4000 energy and still only 3 keys! Am i having bad luck or did you guys change something. This can not be right :(

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Most likely it is bad luck; key drop rates are randomized so it's possible, albeit unlikely, to hit a solid string of no drops. Remember to do the highest Energy cost Outbreak for a greater chance, and I'll get the developers to check if anything might have gone wrong. :)

13. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Yes i have been doing the highest Energy cost Outbreak, that's why it goes so fast . BTW still only have 3 keys lol

14. G String

G String New Member

my key drops were not too bad this time,swings and roundabouts i guess!

15. no one

no one New Member

I got the keys easily but, I will never be able to beat this boss. I am not sure if it is my level range or what but, I just don't level up and I have already spent way more than I can believe. It is definitely not going to be easy for anyone in the range I am in to beat Raid Boss.

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sounds like you are trying to beat the Boss solo. Have you invited other Slayers to help you out? :)

17. no one

no one New Member

yes my point being I can not put in enough to get good prize in 3 days period. I don't get enough xp I guess

18. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

like the new tiers now whenever i try to join an open boss i rarely get shut out and i falll into the 3500 plus

AlterEgoT likes this.
  19. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

YAY new tiers. TYVM. It's so much better to play now that it's not so dependent on new folks.

xp is a bit better as well, and they die at a decent clip.

all in all MUCH better.

As a note the damage is still way off that the highers do compared to the lowers. I mean....

Level 644 $1,216,906 | +1,980 XP | 4534 Party Health Lost | - 30 Stamina | 100,221 Health Damage Dealt
    Level 4550 +$4,101,901 | +8,604 XP | 4623 Party Health Lost | - 30 Stamina | 175,845 Health Damage Dealt
    Level 4813 +$5,787,358 | +8,904 XP | 5033 Party Health Lost | - 30 Stamina | 181,350 Health Damage Dealt
    Level 1899 +$5,685,635 | +3,918 XP | 4844 Party Health Lost | - 30 Stamina | 164,634 Health Damage Dealt

Those percentages are wonky. But all in all. They are at least not a game stopping drain on funds.

thank you. Much improved.

20. no one

no one New Member

The Panzer Division was defeated in 19:09:58, you dealt 121302663 damage in 39255 attacks and healed the raid for 11033038 life in 31080 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:

Tactical Knife

Tactical Knife

113 Attack

148 Defense

Really? 121mill damage and a 2nd tier prize