[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Jkvkid

Jkvkid New Member

Clearly no one at Kano has been a drug dealer. You need to loosen up with the Key drops. 341 adventures is a lot to do to get 4 keys. Be a drug dealer, make the keys easy to get and people will spend more on refills to do the Boss(es)

Chasity likes this.
  2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I went through the bonus energy & the day's energy refill & gave up with only 2 keys. I may try again later in the raid event to complete the set...

George Burd likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The key drop rate is the same from the last Raid Boss but it is still a random chance. Even though it's the lowest average Energy cost since the start you can still hit a less-than-optimal run of numbers. :(

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Hey Mi7ch i thought the issue with the slide bar was fixed. It's resetting during attacks when multiple players are hitting the boss at the same time.

George Burd likes this.
  5. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I came across this a couple times too

Jon Ward likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I thought so too, but we have pushed new code since it was fixed so that might have reverted it. :/

I'll get the devs to look into it.

Jon Ward likes this.
  7. Jon Ward

Thanks Mi7ch

8. Sheryl Wertz

Sheryl Wertz New Member

I level 5k and i wish i was middle tier still not finding many raids boss to join

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Thinking next go around the tiers can be adjusted again, with the top tier being 6,000 .

10. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i'm curious to know what energy players have. if you only have close to the level up reward (500), i can see where this would be a problem. i was able to get 2 keys yesterday without using a boost, but 500 energy a day isn't going to cut it to get keys.

11. George Burd

3600 energy on last key so far still have not got it been doing Swipe the Sultan`s Magic Djinni Lamp

Chasity likes this.
  12. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

I used 3000 energy to get the first 3 keys doing the highest adventure in each location ( for best possible chance of a key drop , ya, right! ) Absolutely ridiculous!! The 3rd key ate most of it and the 4th took the rest with no drop

Chasity likes this.
  13. Jon Ward

That is why i stopped doing my own raids and just help everyone else out. Not worth wasting energy for keys When you can help 3 to 4 or more players on their raids that you spend looking for a single key.

14. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

I usually don't open one myself but several people asked if I could... It shouldn't take 2 days worth of energy to do it though so it will be the last time , and I wont buy another FP if they were made of water and my butt was on fire until the game is cleaned up.

15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I was lucky and got mine easy this time.

16. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I've spent over 3000 energy so far, & still have only 2 keys dropped (using the highest adventure available on the page).

George Burd likes this.
  17. George Burd

update: 4460 on 4th key alone so far and no drop I also dont normally do raids and again I will say after this one i dont think i should ever try again

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Just a reminder, highest adventure is not the last in location sometimes, it's most energy consumed per adventure.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. George Burd

4990 no drop

Chasity likes this.
  20. George Burd

there are 2 highest on this map, using 30 energy each

Chasity likes this.