[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

1) I doubt it.
    2) This is the official LCN raid thread, so any feedback in reference to LCN raids specifically should be posted here, and not in other threads such as the weekly TGIF.
  2. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

Actually, in my conversations with KANO, it has nothing to do with damage done...it ALL is tied to ACTIONS. Person outside of the boos owner with the most actions will get a superior from each tier...guaranteed! Others will be random. Funny thing is 1 attack = 1 action, power attack = 1 action also!
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Wrong on raids, but it does work that way in Guild War's
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Power Attack is between 5 - 20 actions, depending on the Stamina you set.

Also the notion of actions being the decider is a bit old hat, we call that out in the walkthrough for the Raid back on post #1.

JADES likes this.
  5. they should at le4ast get the minimum 2000, I know of 15 campers that only hit it once to get in then do nothing at all
  6. braatt10

braatt10 New Member

I lead my own raids here and on others I'm usually in the top 10 and lead my tier, rarely have full raids, never full here. and always killed. i invite only known raiders that hit and have rosters on all games.
  7. Jim De Vico

Jim De Vico New Member

What is Kano's stance on bots? Looking at the Raid Boss leader boards, surely the top 5 spots are filled with at least one or two bots? 2,000,000+ attacks and 2,000,000+ heals? Even at 20 per click that's still 200,000 clicks minimum - since Friday (about 48 hours at this point).
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Bots, scripts are considered cheating but they go on, we all see it, Kano does not seem to, sadly
    RafeDavid and Jim De Vico like this.