[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Jenna

Jenna New Member

This is b.s. I drained my energy 4x + trying to get one key & my energy is 900+ WTF? This is complete b.s. Why is it so damn difficult for this?????????

Salty Boats likes this.
  2. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

I wont contact support or request any refund, u guys did the best u could and that has to be enough after 6 years of developing.

As I said, u as artists need love+motivation+positive feeling, and thats what lackin in this forum

Jess likes this.
  3. Angela Brown

Angela Brown Active Member

ty mich... we are all hoping for some sort of relief !

Justin Cartier likes this.
  4. I see you have adjusted the health now, so good work. But I notice that those bosses that gets fixed doesn't get healed to max even if they were before the adjustment. Therefore all of them (atleast those I'm in) has been left deep in red, which means someone has to spend 200 energy to heal it back to full health - and also there's a huge chance the last attacker before the health adjustment gets the blame for leaving the boss deep in red.

Aapje likes this.
  5. I must say the increased health of the raid party has made a huge difference. Glad they fixed that aspect even of the old ones. Thank you to Mitch for listening to us bitch and then getting those pesky developers to correct their error. I think we were ready to pull back the curtain and PK a developer or two, I did remove the rigged ignitions as well. THANK YOUR FOR LISTENING KANO
    Maineiac

6. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Thanks for the increased health, just went to two of the active raids I am in, the attacks seems to only do 1/3 of the damage to the party compared to before, great :)

7. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

yes damage is broken now is much less then before when attacking.... :(

8. OH great I missed that.

Easy To Remember likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The only thing our code push touched is the Raid Party Health so that shouldn't have been affected, but I will of course look into it to make sure everything is fine.

10. All seem to be doing 75,000- 99,000 damage on my attacks. No idea what it was prior.

11. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

It was 2 or 3 times more before , when the bar health is green, if I remember well :D

Justin Cartier likes this.
  12. LOL UM Yeah sure I remember now IT WAS!! LOL Fix it Mitch LOL

13. Vic

Vic Active Member

ha, this is funny. i'll go ahead and send in a ticket. but i'm not getting my hopes up.

14. Yes health is a problem. I was in a Raid in VC where the health went up past 100,000 when I joined. Then the health revered to below 100,000 to somewhere around 98,000.

15. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

Mitch..... Thank You ! you are always subjected to our rants and complaints, but rarely thanked for listening to us, and for your time & energy spent going to bat for us. the changes made were all that was needed.... the raids are all seeming to be going fine now !

also, many thanks for getting us the comp's. kudos to those who field the tickets for acting on them so quickly, too. it appears many people are getting them in a timely manor, and players seem quite pleased.

stand up job all around, Kano. again, our thanks !

16. Dolus

Dolus Member

Mi7ch, I was the first one that adressed this issue on vikings. Does this mean the people there will be compensated too?

17. Jeremiah Daly

Jeremiah Daly New Member

There was also an issue with getting keys to open the Raid boss eg; I spent 7000 energy so far and still missing one key :( would submit / ticket but taken me 2 weeks of trying to log in to no avail. bad nuff took 5 yrs trying to join the forum only for to eventually get on about a month ago, then can't even log in without prob mmmmm :(

Also I would seriously appreciate if ye wonderfully mmm tacticianional game developers & moderators would give us humble mobbie players at least a days notice prior start of Raid Bosses, like ye do with 3 day calendar & monthly etc, :(( I've been caught on the hop last 2 raids darn it not prepped with stacking stam & energy lool
    Big Thks & fingers crossed
    Clandestine Warrior

Salty Boats likes this.
  18. Dolus

Dolus Member

That always happens when I'm trying to get keys, some get lucky and get them quick and some don't like you and me.
    I don't even bother to get keys, just join other people raids ;)

Salty Boats and Kirsten like this.
  19. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i would say send in a ticket and see what happens, that's what i'm going to do.

20. The key-finding really sucks, and so do they links posted/sent :(
    I haven't yet tried to have just ONE of my raids filled...
    Started this new one more than 20 hours ago and even though i keep posting sending links out, i have ONE bloody one to join it :(
    I keep getting messages from people telling me that the link sent doesn't work :(
    I refresh and send a new link and get same message again again :(

Only possitive thing about raids, is that i managed to kill somebodyelses boss and got my achievement :rolleyes:
    I know i won't waste so much stamina/energy on next raid-boss on finding bloody annoying keys or trying to help anyoneelse out :eek:

Salty Boats likes this.