[VC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Well 5 members from certain guild is using imacros to join in raids this is fact that everyone knows... My question is what will happen if 10 members from this guild started imacros and they will took all 10 places for the big levels group in raids in each raid posted in job? What will happen then with this game? Why you KANO just dont remove these pointless levels groups and let em cheat I have no problems!

DeanTheGreat and Deblovscats1 like this.
  2. HJM

HJM Member

Sometimes i get keys easy and sometimes it takes a lot, so it's random like superior drops. Easy way is to join others raids and not starting any.

Rodney Rangel likes this.
  3. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

i agree with u HJM

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

I always open 3 raids but never share them on public for few reasons- in jobs walking raid hunters with minimum or 0 actions, I have to share to people who shared to me and the most dangerous place for posting raids in jobs because there you can catch raid killers or someone your enemy who will love to ruin your raid with mini accounts :)

DeanTheGreat, Deblovscats1 and HJM like this.
  5. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

The latest raid boss rewards aren't right, I do the most damage BY FAR, the most actions & the most healing yet I can't even get a top reward, yet somebody else who didn't do as much gets better rewards??

I don't quite think that is fair reward for effort, do you?

6. HJM

HJM Member

Happened to me once. Highest damage, heal and actions and still it didn't switch to amazing, so common reward it was. Not going to cry about it, since had superiors with lesser efforts too.

7. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

this random reward is just bogus, rewards should be only based on dmg only not actions,,, actions doesnt kill the raids dmg do...

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  8. Renato Biléu

Renato Biléu New Member

A sugestion:

Why not make the collect rewards on Raids like the normal bosses?

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  9. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Hey mi7ch i think it is time to change the tier levels on armor/kong it has been quite awhile. How about
    0 to 6750
    6750 to 12,500
    12,500+
    anyone else have some suggestions :)

Birkebeiner and Chasity like this.
  10. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

still same old tiers on armor/kong :(

Chasity likes this.
  11. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

I would suggest adding a 4th level tier. Maybe make it 8 per tier instead of 10 or 7-7-8-8 if the 30 participant number is important

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

The problem then would be nobody healing

13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

you get levels too, if people don't like them they don't have to do them, I don't like them but I do them to stay relevant and so I can continue to hold my own, I think , we, the long term players have an advantage of having decent builds thru the years, as opposed to the new player who came in after raids and level like crazy, cause unless they can spend mega bucks, and in the 4 games there are some than can, to by large quantities of limited items, they are just empty levels and become targets and they whine to kano about being beat up..........

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Either that... or join crews with a few members that have built their accounts properly, and have them do their fighting for them.

15. HJM

HJM Member

That problem is already there :)

Seppo and Adam Maguire like this.
  16. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

u can hit with 1 stam hits like 50 ? times and healing always when needed 20 nrg... to do 2000 actions with nothing dmg done.... how that helps kill the raid?

17. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

I'd second this as the top tier is always full

Adam Maguire likes this.
  18. HJM

HJM Member

And it still going to be full :) But yes, i agree that change should be done.

19. Ace Diamond

Ace Diamond New Member

I am not sure if it is me or what but it seems that these raids keep getting stronger! No matter the amount I add to my stamina and energy I still do no different. If KaNo staff keeps making these raids stronger how will someone who moves up in tiers be able to help out in a way any different from two thousand levels before when Raids were first introduced to daily playing accounts? You can only earn skill points within those leveling given so Raids need upperclevels to do more to beat it from more actions yet your making them more difficult to beat it seems especially with the last two that were LEVEL II Raids.

20. conanlee

conanlee New Member

Thanks Pro . :)