[LCN] Raid Boss Sandbaggers in Mob Wars LCN

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by nunya, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nunya

nunya Member

When will KANO make a minimum damage requirement for the top ten players of a Mob Wars LCN raid boss? I and many others are so sick of seeing players like BLACK HAWK level 7653 only do 10 million in damage in a raid boss. He like many other players will join as many raid bosses as possible and then only do 10 million in damage. When you are a top 10 member and you only do 10 million in damage you are really hurting the entire raid. Someone else could take that spot and do more damage. I hate it when others have to pick up all the slack and do way more damage then they should ever have to cause way to many members are doing the minimum or barely over the minimum.

There is no excuse for someone over level 3000 only doing 10 million damage in a raid boss that will clearly be killed. Its one thing if the boss is a mess and it is clear it won't die but I have watched many players in many bosses be super greedy and sandbag boss after boss just so they can get as many drops as possible.

Players like Black Hawk have sandbagged raid bosses from the very beginning. I have watched Black Hawk do pathetic amounts of damage in way to many raid bosses and then KANO made a minimum so Black Hawk just does the minimum or barely over it. Then Black Hawk goes and brags after each raid is over about how many bosses he was in and how many drops he has. He is the biggest sandbagger of them all!

There needs to be a 20 million minimum damage requirement for levels 3000 + ...... and I think thats still to low but many will complain since they are in it only for a drop and not to do their fair share...

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We have no current plans to assign specific minimum requirements for rewards based on individual tiers, although I will certainly pass this suggestion along to the team. :)

3. Neil Wheeler

Neil Wheeler New Member

The new tiers were terrible for the bottom tier players who had to jump as fast as they could to get in a Boss Raid. The bottom tier filled up first on every occasion and some Raid Boss' still in progress still do not have players in the top two tiers. This is great if you are in the top two tiers as you can pick and choose which fights to join. The lower players just need to join as many as they can then find out which ones seem to be going somewhere. Over half of the Raid Boss' I joined failed. I would suggest four tiers splitting the bottom tiers into two otherwise Raid Boss' will be very frustrating for lower level players. It may be best just to exclude the lower level players the way it is now.

4. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I don't know who Black Hawk is but the solution is simple; stop letting this individual in your raids. If others feel as strongly as you do it should be simple. Control the raid by controlling who you invite to join. If this person is jumping into every public raid then what do you expect; that is what happens when they are public. Minimum damage folks and trolls who kill the raid on purpose. Stop posting the raid publicly if you don't like who is joining.

5. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Your name use to be one of wrecks acts, funny usuage!

I agree there needs to be a minimum damage demand based on tier level! I do not agree that BlackHawk is sandbagging. He puts his first 10 mill in, and then comes back once raid party is fuller and it appears that the raid boss will be defeated. You must be one of his many haters! The biggest sandbagger in the kanoplay server is Bigntasty, a top tier level play who does 2k or less in actions, less than 8 million in damage and you see in every single public raid!

Whats your in game name, lets see what you average in your raids before you start knocking on other people!

6. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

I feel like top players should have to do a minimum amount of damage that or dont but a limit on the amount of players that can join the raid. because now a days people are either just jumping into raids and doing minimums or there isnt enough activity in the raids all together. Personally I prefer getting rid of limit of amount of people and just have the top players in that tier get the superior award.

7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

be selective about who u invite if its not ur stop complaining you do realize some of these people have the funds for the raids others dont and to keep up they have to try to amass as much as they can the requirement are in place due to our suggestions now please leave that area alone, what you need to realize is the higher players have to use alot more resources for raids then others, most the lower half of the playing field have no idea how much energy it takes when the 500 is nothing to get you through a level attacking a raid it takes 3 level's of the free 500 to do 1 level of healing actions as you attack a raid to level. When others have energy left over if all i had to do was buy stamina and not energy i wouldnt have problems doing more in raids, but I am one that joins many and does min. but then you will never know when i come through and do 100 million damage but i dont complain about picking up slack simple for the fact it was you own choice to kill the raid by yourself you could have stopped and done the min. The area they need to look at is making the healing cost for higher players easier on them.

killer karaman, GATMAN and MobMan like this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Blackhawk is a top player on KP2, for those of you who don't know. I see what Gatman is saying, but it's pretty hard to put these down without some players making significant investments more than the minimum. I would not put myself in this category (level 3700 or so), but I wouldn't mind having to do more than 10 million in damage, because I normally do anyway to try to help put the ones I'm in down before they expire. Let's not forget, higher level players have more resources than other players (say, less than level 3000) do. If it doesn't change, it doesn't change, but I'm open to increasing requirements as levels increase.

GATMAN and SwiftlyInnocent like this.
  9. GreatChad_Kong

GreatChad_Kong New Member

As long as people join and do damage I don't have too much of problem of it... The people who join with 1 stam attack and then wait until the boss is almost dead to attack drives me mad. It would be nice if you could boot people who don't do any damage in a certain amount of time (and maybe have a penalty to the boss's health to balance booting someone).

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's been said before but it bears repeating: we explored the option of removing someone from the Raid Boss, however this would cause a variety of issues both on a gameplay end and in the back end (basically once a player is in the Raid Boss their information becomes intrinsically linked to that particular encounter and removing that is very messy). Unfortunately removing a player from a Raid isn't a realistic option, but we did explore it. :)

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I only joined 2, and 1 of them expired because no one invested in it besides myself. I put in about 10% of the damage needed to put it down, and no one else bothered to do much (and there were much higher level players than me in it). At least I got a few levels out of it, but that's not much consolation to me.

12. GreatChad_Kong

GreatChad_Kong New Member

Thanks for the response about that. It makes sense that metadata gets linked to the boss such that it's not realistic to have the option to remove someone from the raid. It is a shame that it cant work out though.

13. Sir Opinion Alot

it is true they have more resources but it takes 4 times the amount for a lvl when soem doing lvls and having energy left outta the 500 it wouldnt be hard but when you have to invest 1000 or higher mines around 1400 energy and close to 3000 stamina for a lvl so the resources do not help for squat. Just being realistic it does not cost lower level's 10 20 or even 30 fps for a lvl and that is buying refills on energy or stamina. You can have alot of stamina and energy and honestly it dont help the raids like most people think yes it may cost a little less but it is still at least 10 fps for a lvl anyway you look at it, i have played lower level on other platforms and visually seen the difference myself. Simple thing lower levels gain energy for free and only have to worry about stamina cost. this has been mentioned over and over the min. i feel is set correctly the way i look at it i expect as the owner of the boss to do at least 20% of it myself or more. Thats the problem is half the people open one and expect others to kill it, maybe they should start complaining to the owener about not doing enough if you dont have the fps to kill it yourself then you should just jump in and help others and do more then I know when i open mine in VC i dont expect them to do most of it i usually do about 100 mill myself and if i dont have the fps for that i just jump in wc and pray for the best. So lets not mess with min. requirement's please

Kirsten likes this.
  14. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

Like i have stated in other post if only when you leveled you could get 20 or 25% of stamina back per level it would help the higher players as well as the lower players so its a even win for both sides plus not only that with the raids it will give people more chances to attack the raid. as well as save fp

15. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

This topic is funny.

First, you don't like the actions (or lack of actions in this case) of a player, don't invite them or don't join in RAIDS where that player has been invited. Simple solution. Everyone has the option to do "just minimum" and if that happens and the RAID perishes, then you will know that idea won't work for very long.

As far as higher levels, the cost for a higher level to participate in a RAID is typically not worth it with a huge investment. The reward item is not always that much better than items from job drops or the boss drops - MOON base random drop is 117/102. And to get a level as a higher level, it can take a full refill unless you have a massive amount of stamina. So if a person is expected to do tons of damage on a RAID for a 181/135 item - it might be better to skip the RAIDS and just buy items for 17 fps as refills of stamina and energy will cost 20 fp's anyways.

Now if Kano made the damage done by a higher level better than other levels and the exp per stamina a lot higher for the higher level where they might actually get a few levels out of the deal, you might see more investment per RAID.

And lastly, I don't understand the issue anyways.... most of the mid tier levels I know absolutely love killing RAIDS as they love the levels they can get out of each RAID they participate in. But again, if a person has a problem with it, don't invite them and get your friends to not invite as well.

I personally don't care either way. ;-)

16. Sir Opinion Alot

Im tired of hearing be selective myself. Some of us are casual players that come on for the raids and dont play hardcore everyday to know the right people to send your boss off to, So I am one that has to open public and pray that it dont get perished.

17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It is advisable not to go public, it is stated in the raid info, just cause someone is casual as a opposed to people who are not and can be selective , seems to me it is all about the choices we make with all that info going in.

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

FB also has these issues again , this happens mostly on public raids so do not join public raids do not go public with raid send you raid in ingame messages and others will do the same in return , on fb we are a social network so there are many raid groups and the less desirable players are not members, so that works well .

19. nunya

nunya Member

Hahahaha , unfortunately Black Hawk does NOT come back and do more then 10 million in damage and YES these raids get killed so he is just SANDBAGGING...... Gat , you keep running your mouth about tasty who yes is a sandbagger but look at tasty's level and look at Black Hawks level.... Black Hawk is a way bigger sandbagger then ANYONE on Mobwars LCN.

My average? lol..... the minimum I do in a raid is 20 million.... Most of them I do 30 million and then there are ones that I have to do 100 to 150 million because of sandbaggers like Black Hawk.... I don't go out and join as many as possible and then do pathetic amounts of damage like Black Hawk does....I join just enough to make sure I do a very fair share in any that I am in... SO people STOP letting Black Hawk in your raids...... He is a the worst sandbagger in all of Mob Wars LCN and ruins the entire raid....

Why does NO one understand its NOT a public raid that I am speaking of? I get a personal invite to a raid so I join and then Black Hawk get a invite to the same raid and now I am stuck in a raid with a massive sandbagger.... What do I do? Not do my fair share in the raid cause I know Black Hawk will 100% sandbag the boss and ruin it for all the members so now there is multiple people ruining the boss? Nope... I have to stick it out and pick up all the slack from Black Hawk and sandbaggers just like him. Black Hawk sandbags on purpose.... He knows that most other members will pick up his massive amount of sandbagging slack. So if you get a invite to a raid boss and you see that Black Hawk is in it do NOT join that raid.... and if Black Hawk joins a raid that you are already in , well get ready to do a massive amount of damage cause Black Hawk will NOT do a fair share. Its that simple. So in order to stop anyone from having to deal with a sandbagger like Black Hawk just do NOT make your raid boss public and do NOT send Black Hawk a personal invite to any of them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
  20. Sir Opinion Alot

this is why people sandbag it dont matter, if the owner of the boss is same level as you it can and will cancel out the super drop and you can do 1/4th boss by yourself for a crap common reward.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.