[LCN] Raid Boss Fights by Small players

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ed rigsby, Jul 6, 2017.

1. ed rigsby

ed rigsby New Member

Kano needs to remove the tier levels and allow smaller players to get help from any level they want help from. Have seen many Boss raids where high level players come in, do minimum damage and leave the smaller players to do all the damage. :(

2. Dobby

Dobby Administrator

I understand how frustrating that must be. A great way of tackling raids is keeping them private, just your friends and players you trust. This will help to ensure everyone does their part and improve the parties chance at completing the raid.

Herwindo Chayadi likes this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Dobby no disrespect, but the higher levels give the attributes of strength to raid bosses, while it might seem to do less actions we don't get chit out of levels compared to a lower level player.

As to Ed post, good lord lower levels get every benefit out of raids, allocation set right you can go from 500-3k, no money involved, tell me how that's fair when took 3 years to get to MUSPELL which was last location when this game started?

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Totally, what has taken players years to do, to advance in games, before raids, can be done by new players in 6 months or less, Please, spare me the complaining about raid levels, if you open a raid as the owner you should be able to take it down, otherwise do not open one,, if anything lower levels kill raids for the most part since they have no clue how they work, and perish them as it is, sheeesh

Reg Hahn likes this.
  5. Dobby

Dobby Administrator

Jades it's all good, no disrespect taken. This is a discussion and I want to hear everyone's thoughts on these types of subjects.

I think Kirsten and yourself make a good point that Raids can be very beneficial for lower levels in offering XP and drops that are very powerful for them. If they just level up mainly through Raids though they will be missing out a lot of gear they would get from playing the other areas of the game. They may suddenly be thrust into a much higher fight range without being properly prepared for that level range (apart from their base stats).

Ed in regards to what you've been encountering, I think private Raid parties are your best bet. That way the group of players participating are all actively interested in completing the Raid and (hopefully) each tier will do their part. I don't think it is fair to rely on just the highest tier to handle the majority of the boss, but if everyone is doing around the same amount of actions that seems a fair way of handling it.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Reg Hahn

Reg Hahn Member

Sorry Dobby but I can't agree with you. Not only are there raids now but the newer Cities have introduced a totally different level of boss rewards. When I was up to level 2000 we'd all rush for a Berlin, then a Venice and when Istanbul came out we almost wet ourselves in excitement. Post anything lower than that now and you'll often struggle to get it killed unless you know some really good people.
    Workshop is virtually redundant, which makes gifting even more pointless than it was before.
    All they do now is Return to Paris and above plus raids .. Seems to me it's us in the middle who are getting squeezed