[PC] Raid Boss [BETA] Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 27, 2014.

1. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

I can feel your frustration Jon Ward, but to me, the solution is right there staring at us. Like you stated, there are too many bosses open. It simply means players should reduce the amount of raid bosses they summon then focus on just one. You may spread this message across starting with your armada. Also take note of players who deal minimum amount of actions on every boss you join then avoid such members from joining future ones. Take note of those who deal reasonable amount then convince them to come together to form a team.

If you can get yourself a team of players made up of over 20 with at most 10 from each tier that are willing to use over 3500 stamina & 2000 energy on each raid boss, together the team will be able to defeat 10 raid bosses without having to spend much as some have already. Also with such a setup, those who keep doing minimum actions only won't get any of theirs defeated. They may get a rethink about their approach.

Unfortunately, getting such a team may not be easy within this short time frame the event is open but it'll be worth it for future ones. I'm hoping this event will be made available as frequent as the battle arena but it seems it won't be so from the reply
    mi7ch gave earlier.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If players bothered to come to the forum and read the info,( announcements are posted in chat) if they bothered to ask questions,if they bothered to explain to their friends they invite,if they bothered to listen, Maybe just maybe this will work better, I already see an improvement since the First one in VC, I have hands on experience with them in LCN also ,I did my best to share that experience with most of my friends. So alot of if comes down to information. There was and still is a problem with people not sending the invited links correctly, just got another invite and I cannot get on that boss,I have been on 17 up to this point, half have been completed in a very short time, the rest the next day ,These are not meant to be rushed thru,But we all want this yesterday:rolleyes:. Those keys are a pain, I wasted 2500 energy and got one key and said forget about this,that energy would have been better spent on healing the raids . So not gonna bother opening one of my own.

As far as that armada/guild/syn, Idea ,just share it with those ya want and have the resources, the groups I am in Don't so limiting them to only that is not gonna work for alot , I would rather have a personal invite from my clan regardless of what armada,guild/synd ,etc they are in, I have friends and enemies in all, The people I have played with all these years know what I can do and I know what they can do ,so I joined mostly the one of the players who have been playing as long as I have,yet I have a few newcomers who know what they are doing also,so joined theirs when invited.

All in all This raid event has been a good experience ,the only real negatives are mentioned above

amount of Energy needed for Keys , thumbs down:eek:
    confusion about invite links
    people feeling they need to rush thru their bosses

Still having to be careful that ya don't go public since many times players still have to enable the share button in the job board, when sending a link in an ingame or FB message/group then having to disable the button should anyone pass that link around to the creeps who will sabotage it just cause they can.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

raid bosses actually arent hard. if everybody does 12.25 mil itl be dead that isnt much health at all but that is hard to find the lvls under 1k

so with only 20 people not much more damage, it would be 18.35 mil wich is still reasonable

but then if you have to do it with 10 wich most bosses seem to be at right now those 10 active have to deal 36.7 mil and at that point is alot of damage and hard to get unless you have a boss fighter build.

but if you guys are going to set up a team ill join you guys (PODW) general fear lvl 4683 as of now

coolestcool likes this.
  4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

All in all now i believe i have sent maybe 150 favor points myself on it. And i do have some heavy hitters on mine. But as you have said finding the smaller players in the bottom two categories are harder to do because 1. These new players will not listen on what needs to be done. I have seen a couple of these small players just going on others bosses and screwing over all the hard work of others. And if you have put that much effort into these bosses as i have i be damn if i am going to invite little players that don't listen tier brackets need to be gone at least if they won't put in armadas. And let your players join who you want and not be limited to it. And again until things change on them i am voicing my opinion i will join others and help on theirs as much as i can but i be damn if i am going to spend this much favor points again let alone energy just to find those damn keys.

kevinmalo and Kirsten like this.
  5. neill1990

one thing i dont get about this boss is that i made my guy a boss fighter type of build with battles coming second. but i am still dealing the same amount of damage as everybody else or real close to the same.

i think there should be a variation in damage dealt to boss depending on your build

6. Kirsten

well you are fighting a boss and if ya made your character a boss fighter, then not sure what the question is

7. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i think he's saying that he should be doing more damage than some of the other players in the boss, but that they all seem to be doing the same amount of damage regardless of build or level.

8. Reefer

Reefer Active Member

The bosses are easy to beat even with 1 person (I know I have done it). The main issues are the links not working and there needs to be a way to remove the few jerks out there who make alt accounts just to kill the raid party to make health reset. Why not make that person's id show up in the feed as the one who killed the raid and give the option to remove. Also they should lose all exp gained, if they leveled make them go into negative exp.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Reefer

Reefer Active Member

Also I don't think anyone does more damage than the rest, since we all share the same health.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

yes ya prob right ya can attack more if ya are stronger and have more resources but that is prob about it,

11. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

Are you on facebook? If so, PM. I've always wanted to level off bosses but they are a little difficult to get. With this raid boss, it's easier. I'm just level 2600+ with 3200+ stamina, health 28000+ & energy 1030. My energy was 780 as of the start of this event but I've increased it to 1030. I noticed recently that while attacking & healing the boss, I'm able to level up without using more than 600 energy. I simply attack 4 to 6(20 stamina) times then heal twice. I also noticed that with this setup, I deal more damage per attack as well as spend less energy compared to most others because my teams health is always green when attacking and her health doesn't get to max while healing.

From my calculations, just over 80,000 stamina is enough to defeat the boss. Hence with a group of 20 members that are ready to use at least 3000 stamina & 2000 energy on each boss, it will be easy.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  12. neill1990

i have a raid active right now down to last 78 mil going down probobly in a couple hours then ill start up another so if i cant get you into this one the next is a sure go :)

but PM me your FB so i can get you in

13. Gracie OMalley

Gracie OMalley New Member

How do you cash extra keys in for xp?

When the event ends, any unused Keys in your inventory can be turned in for XP.

Keys are not useful for anything other than unlocking Raid Bosses - for example, they can’t be equipped or used in crafting, so you might as well turn them in for rewards. :)

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It should just be on the front page of the game, I'll poke the developers and ask them to ensure that this is enabled. :)

Gracie OMalley likes this.
  15. neill1990

so mi7ch how do you think the raid bosses went?

i think thye went great got alot of lvls and had a blast doing them even made some new friends lol and realized that just posting public is a horid idea because then youll get those that join and dont do a thing except get min and quit attacking it.so started gathering a raid group. had a group of 12 and took one down in 2 days :)

one thing i wish though is that you could kick the people who have either killed the boss at least once or kick people who arent doing anything and are dragging the groups effort down because of them just being selfish about itand wanting rewards without any work put in to get em.

also the kong/armor needs some work for next time around because when pasting links from kong no armor people can just copy paste because they are on diferent site, and the layout is diferent then the other 2 platforms there for some reason there is no public share switch but there is share to job board post in alliance ect. but they dont work you click em and nothing happens.

one other thing reguarding the boss is that the way we deal damage and health is added by members joining doesnt make much sence because every raid group was dealing basicly the same amount of damage to boss reguardless of amount of people joined or their builds. because if a group of all boss fighters joined a single raid group they should be doing more damage then a balanced build or a build that is battle only low health group. just a little work needed there with some number tweaks and should be good ill post more as it comes to mind but this is all that was concerning me the most

EDIT: also is there going to be stam drops in the future? because there is energy drops that are uncommon

16. Kirsten

I had a good time with the Raids,just gotta back peddle for the adventures I flew thru lol, sheeeesh :rolleyes: and actually still working on people's second raids ;), when will it end :confused:

17. neill1990

itl end in about 3 to 4 days lol. and then in about 3 weeks another raid hopefully :). waiting for the armada wars this weeks though

18. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

raid bosses would be great except for the amount of stamina and energy used , for what ? i got 1 reward . the raid boss must also have drops other than those weak energy drops . either existing battle drops could be used or new ones made for the raid boss .

19. neill1990

the bosses only take a huge amount of stam if you dont have a good raid group. if ypou have at least 20 people that all help and attack proporly then you could beat it real fast but once you get those people who join in and get min requirement then they screw it all up and make others spend more just so they get rewards without doing a single thing

coolestcool and Kirsten like this.
  20. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Problem with your theory Nelli. It's only really 10 players who are beating the bosses down. And those are the level 4000's and aboves. Who are doing the most damage on these bosses. There are a few players below that threshold for the tier that have enough stamina and energy to make a dent in the bosses also but those players are few and far between because they haven't had enough time to buildup. So they start using the favor points to beat their bosses. A lot of mid range players had to result to this method. Look at your bosses and see how much stam was really spent by those lower tier brackets not much. Almost every boss i was on barely any of those players put an effort in on it.

However i do think that the raid bosses need their own boss feed not in the feed itself but on the bosses page. You can collapse all the bosses on that page. Raid Bosses need to be moved into their own bracket when they are playing. Because regular bosses i heard some players missed collecting because of how many raids they were on.