[VC] Raid Boss [BETA] 2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i may not understand why some people play the way they do but i have no problems with the way they play or how fast or slow they level...i was just saying theres consequences to any way you decide to play and every player at every level has to deal with them

Kirsten and Deblovscats1 like this.
  2. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Hey mi7ch, I just read the comments in the Battle Arena Thread (haven't played it myself for a long time now).......Sounds like Kano really messed up big time! Y'all should have just given us a new land instead! LOL :p

kevinmalo likes this.
  3. rand al thor

rand al thor New Member

When today are the raid boss coming?

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  4. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I am just really learning about this today, cents I did not know or see anything talking about the Raid Bosses coming back. I would thought it would be in the news feed at least. I found out that yesterday one of my guild members was in a raid that killed a Raid Boss within hours. So can everyone get the keys for the Raid Boss or just the high level people. Because it does not seem right that some people already got to do a Raid Boss. And that if we all get to do them, we learn about it, on the very day that it starts. We all should be able to learn about it days before hand.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Raid Bosses have been around approx a month,the one in VC today is the fourth one ,the first was VC, the second was LCN the third is i ending in PC a couple of days ago and today it goes back to VC, it has been announced in the TGIF's in the WC's in the forum,before during and after, You must have been on vacation :rolleyes:,Anyone can open one, anyone can get the keys ,but be sure you read up on it and how it works,that is critical to being successful, Whatever went down yest with VC RAID BOSS posted in the WC was not cool , since the event starts today.

6. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

to have any level of success, you have to do more than the minimum number of attacks. if you are one of those players that hits a bunch of bosses and let someone else put them down, that won't work. limit how many raids you are in and invest a decent amount in them.

7. Kirsten

And choose carefully either who you invite into your own and choose carefully which ones you join. Going Public is not recommended or the best way to go, IMO

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I agree. The private invites through clan or guild are best. I try to do at least 3000 attacks and 7000 heals for each one that I join to help ensure that it doesn't expire before being killed off.

9. PeteVH

PeteVH New Member

And, DO NOT forget to heal when you hit, otherwise the raid dies and starts over with full strength, all effort wasted....HEAL people HEAL!!!

10. Lawskar

Lawskar Member

Hi Mi7ch I've seen a couple of Raid bosses in wc and believe you were going to provide a walkthru from your earlier comments on this thread.. Not seen one as yet.. Would be a gr8 help to me if you would post.. Thx kindly..

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yeah, I heal as I go until I run out of energy. I try to leave the raid healed at least 70% of max, and I don't attack anymore after that. That's why I usually have more heals than attacks, the raids are real energy drainers.

12. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

yeah they need a warning system for these boss's I myself would like to know when they start a few days ahead i would like to prepare, saving FPS, and daily's rewards set them up for energy and or not collect. In the dark about the start time and date kinda sucks

13. Kirsten

They told us last week that it was today

14. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LOL, better search for the Raid Boss in the game instead in the forum, as its LIVE now.

Kirsten likes this.
  15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

16. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

The news feed says nothing about the Raid Boss. Next You can't count on seeing things in the World Chat, because sometimes it's used so much that the post disappears. If it was in the News Feed, then I would have seen it. Cents the announcements are more for Bonus Boost. Even when I posted asking about this in a different post days ago no one said anything back to me, not even KANO. So in turn only some people knew about this, not everyone.

17. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

yeah, a news feed update would be nice. at least, you know you would see it. since they never go away.

Nic21 likes this.