[LCN] Raid Boss [BETA] 2 Coming to Mob Wars: LCN Next Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 5, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The level tiers will be different this time around because it is a different Boss. We've taken to adjusting the tier levels for the last couple Raid Bosses on Kongregate/Armor Games, so I'll make sure this is still the case.

The Raid Boss will be largely similar last time in terms of mechanics, in that you need a large group of optimally 30 people working together to take down the Boss. This Boss will include the changes we made during the last event to damage done by players to the Raid Boss out of the gate, but it will be applied to the Boss's Health instead (it's essentially the same change, but the Boss has lower Health). The key drop rate has also been adjusted so that you will have an easier time finding keys.

2. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Is not going to be today right? need to know if I need to save some more energy and stamina.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Raid Boss will be live for everyone on Thursday morning.

Guardian Angel likes this.
  4. Is this going any way to fix the fact that the highest level in the game was doing barely more than 110k to the Raid boss for 20 stamina?

5. lcnchris

lcnchris New Member

Doesn't sound like very many changes have been made. No thanks I will pass

6. Vic

Vic Active Member

i'll take another shot at these. i probably won't open my own, but i'll see if i can join one. i want to see for myself how they work.

7. So basically you can't be specific about what the changes will be? I'm sorry, but this didn't clear up anything. Just a lot of nothing created by the CRM department to make this feature seem interesting.

Last raid boss was a massive failure (although you guys probably don't see it that as it was loads who still spent on it). Especially the part where you make us pay a lot just to be beta testers.

Can you atleast tell us what the changes will be before you release it? So that we will know what we can expect and decide to participate/not participate?

Xipe Totec likes this.
  8. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

I agree with "Captain Of Industry" .... Mi7ch really nothing has been said about what the changes actually are. what the level divisions are and how the previous concerns raised by everyone previously have been addressed eg energy amounts in finding keys; setting limit if raid boss is killed etc etc.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  9. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

In general I would like to hear more details about changes. Then we actually know what to expect and people will not be disappointed. Like the keys for XP exchange, which was less generous than a lot of people expected. Telling that in advance would have helped with managing expectations.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    kevinmalo likes this.
  10. Other games I play have detailed patch notes and when they introduce a feature they go into specifics. This couldn't be worded more like a politician if they tried..

11. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

a timer for raid start would be nice like all the other features why dont it have that also everything else has a start time to let us know when to get on and start sine time zones differ, and thursday morning what is that time. Ur thursday's start while its still wednesday here

Aapje likes this.
  12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It's 5:44 PM KANO time right now if that's any help.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. gods people

gods people Active Member

I see some minor changes have been made on this raid boss this time around. But the energy usage on getting keys and re healing the raid boss is still way to high. Also the rewards for opening a raid boss of your own is poor to say the least. On the whole i can see that the devs have made some changes, But need to make more changes on what i just mentioned. that is my view.

14. Sir Opinion Alot

as much as i hate to say it I agree with Coffe grinder

15. roger j siciliano

roger j siciliano New Member

i have too agree with above comments

16. Sir Opinion Alot

another thing i thought of as I watched so many raid parish, and wasted energy stamina and fps some have spent, I want to know why we cant get 1/10 the xp it takes for us to level to any raid that has expire its a shame to watch people put in and in for days just for at the last moment do get nothing out of a dead raid, I dont say cash or drop but 1/10th of a lvl is not alot but its something that would make us feel like we did not waste our time. This would also give people a reason to do a little more I would say you would have to have 10 million in damages or you would not get the 10% and if you have no heal action's you receive no xp when its defeated.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I was just gonna say I have seen so many raids get defeated this time around, ya have to be real dedicated and be able as the owner of one to not rely on others to take it down. I see more and more players doing the min which is not anywhere close to what is needed.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  18. Vic

Vic Active Member

i agree. it's too much to rely on the boss owner to put these down like regular bosses. i didn't open one myself, but i helped on one, and i was amazed at how much it took to even make a (small) dent in it.

19. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

After talking to people in the kong chat room, it seems that the tiers on raid bosses just isn't popular. How about doing away with the tiers all together and just being able to invite 30 people to your boss regardless of level. This would have the added benefit of only provide one link for your boss. (The multiple links for multiple tiers has led to confusion and frustration)

20. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

never again! pros: good xp while attacking. cons: takes too much to put down for what you get. some i know said that had to spend 100 fps to put one down. i spent more than that. i'll help on them, but i won't be responsible for putting them down anymore. no thanks.

The Interpol Task Force was defeated in 3:11:14, you dealt 283676199 damage and healed the raid for 18774900 life. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:

[​IMG]

Interpol Badge

224 Attack

293 Defense

Owned: 1

Equip

3558005 coins

111513 XP