[LCN] Raid Boss 3 Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Angela Brown

Angela Brown Active Member

i agree! its really too hard now! when you do a refill you get better items from boss drops in the long run! so to me it is not worth it at all!

2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

yeap the whole raid has issues on all aspects i say get rid of them

3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I have seen several bosses where all the Party Tiers where full, but there where still 1-2 places free:

Raid Party Info
    Levels 0-3000 : 10
    Levels 3001-4999 : 10
    Levels 5000+ : 10

and: 30.Empty Fight Position --- dmg

This is happening when a player who joined leveled up from one Tier to another?

4. Jayne D

Jayne D New Member

I'm a low level in LCN & was lucky to get on 15 raids... The unlucky part is that 8 perished.. Of the 30 spaces available, 10 or more, mid to high levels just sitting the whole raid out, or doing damage & not healing.. (same names cropped up on 7 I was in) Letting the lower levels doing all the work, which we can't do.
    upload_2015-1-29_8-48-37.png my level 1365.. & that Raid perished.. A suggestion of a time limit to do the 2,000 actions or be automatically booted & banned from joining another for 8 hours or a damage to heal ratio. :rolleyes:

5. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

And here starts the problem because of the xp ratio not equal across all levels...If the xp is not raised for the higher levels they will not do them simple as that or just join to see if the lower levels can just about kill it before they make their contributions of 1000 of each of the requirements.

6. Sir Opinion Alot

need to get the mickey mouse club out of your development team, seems they got a whole new team working on our games and making changes that they have no clue what this game is about straight running this game in the ground are you trying to close kano and squeeze out as much cash before the game goes up in smoke.

7. Sir Opinion Alot

as for the key exchange rate this is the crap remark I got
    Hi Jamey,

Thanks for contacting us and for your feedback on the XP for key turn in. Each key is worth a set amount of energy, and the xp reward is how much xp you get per energy at your level. So it's not based on XP to level, but on XP you get per energy at your level.

I hope that makes sense! SO all you high levels dont go for keys they are a joke

8. Sir Opinion Alot

So since they give us a crappy return on energy we have to suffer crappy exchange rates which is a crap you literally stale out upper players and we are getting fed up. So why with the high amount of energy i got it does no good, I am so tired of this crap. that would be like the lower players getting more xp for challenges instead of doing 100 for us to level it would be like them doing 25 of them and it seems all the time we have to complain about the xp for high players as i see it they dont want us o get anything out of these raids so from now all anyone over 5000 should boycott these things flat out>

9. Sir Opinion Alot

so basically the way i see it they are just saying sorry these things suck worse as you level up.

10. Stagger Lee

Stagger Lee New Member

Not sure about this . I question the fairness of this resault: I get a common drop. How could this result be only worthy of a common drop. This seemed to happen too frequently during this raid boss. The Vigilante League was defeated in 23:14:48, you dealt 34299492 damage and healed the raid for 1626809 life. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:
    [​IMG]

Rabblerang

126 Attack

164 Defense

Owned: 4

Equip
    6156134 coins

267159 XP upload_2015-1-30_10-55-28.png upload_2015-1-30_10-56-38.png upload_2015-1-30_10-57-34.png upload_2015-1-30_11-0-37.png upload_2015-1-30_11-1-17.png

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  11. Reg Hahn

Reg Hahn Member

I'm getting a feeling of deja vu here...
    A number of years ago I remember posting messages on the board of the original Mob Wars (now Metalmonkey or something like that). I was saying too many changes were being introduced that degraded the parts of the game that are the "bread n butter" to the majority of us who don't have time to spend whole days on end glued to the screen.
    It's got to the point in LCN that we're struggling to complete mob bosses. People are now hoarding their stamina for SW, the Raid Boss, the top level mob bosses that rarely get seen outside of private chat groups, (many of which are of little or no use to the lowest levels).
    Sadly the in the case of MW the changes continued, so I left. Apparently so did many other people - It used to be one of the most popular games on FB yet now I hardly see it mentioned. I am sure their loss was LCN's gain.
    Learn guys.

12. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

My thoughts are is they are trying to expand the "middle class" payer base thats why the leveling is easier for low levels. in theory you would want people to get to that point easy then slow them down to build strength that they didnt build as they leveled quickly

13. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well the problem of letting people level up fast to a certain point, is that they hit the brick wall of no more leveling. Saw it in another game, where people suddenly had to spend weeks doing something that earlier took days, and the result: People leave.

14. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I have been trying to think of new features that would not require a large amount of dev time to bring more attention to the game

15. Mirana

Mirana Member

When will be Raid Boss 4 ? ... and will it be with some changes ? ... to heal a raid really su**s... I killed with someone 2 Raids alone.. we both got low energy, so to refill the energy is really a Pain.... im always willing to refill Stamina but not Energy, because to refill Energy:70/696 is kinda a waste of Favor points...Well Raids are not a ideal way to level and really expensive but we made 300-400 Level only with the last Raids.... but it need badly a change.......

Shotgun Ed likes this.
  16. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

The actual problem is that Kano is already catering too much to people like you.

You basically want to abuse Raids to fast level. You don't want to take down the boss with a team (if you have a decent team, there shouldn't be any energy issues), but rather want to (semi-)solo them.

All this fast-leveling is going to ruin the game as heavy spenders run through the game immensely fast. Then they reach the last city and leave. Meanwhile, free players get left behind in the dust and leave because they can't compete.

What we need is less focus on leveling and more focus on in game competitions that encourage skill and smart tactics (and sometimes team work).

Xipe Totec and Kirsten like this.
  17. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Unfortunately those who don't spend are just cannon fodder for those who do. I reckon those in charge are absolutely fine with that.

18. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

How come? :(

19. Shotgun Ed

Shotgun Ed New Member

without money players there would be no LCN so for kano to listen to money players is absolutely just good business sense. and if a few non spenders are mad and leave I don't see a problem.

20. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

There needs to be a balance though.

And as I pointed out, both spenders and non-spenders become unhappy if the game is pure pay to win. That is not a game anymore.