[PC] Raid Boss #3 Feedback and Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 29, 2015.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

well they are wrong lol because on kong i was getting roughly 1200-1400 wich is beyond terrible for my lvl then a different person 300lvls lower then me was getting 2k up to about 2300 minimum so obviously stats matter in the payouts

and that was the 3rd raid boss

EDIT:... well just read it over again and realize it was sarcastic just got home not in my game mind set yet, but for others better clarification for the huge difference i guess lol

George Burd likes this.
  2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

As I read it, Neil isn't saying that there's a penalty for stamina, but rather that there's benefit to having increased attack & defense. :)

George Burd likes this.
  3. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

you walk a razor edge on that discussion lol 6 of one half dozen of the other

Chasity likes this.
  4. neill1990

i know i put an edit on my post

Chasity likes this.
  5. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

lol he has to be a small lvl i have done posted the xp for stamina for different variety of players, they only make a difference in the amount of heal the raid does, the overall health, and attack and that really dont vary that much.

6. Chasity

Theoretically, if one were rich (hahaha) he/she could buy unlimited favor points to dump into stamina; however, attack & defense have to be placed there with skill points. And, therein is my reasoning behind my comment on Neil's observation. :rolleyes:

George Burd likes this.
  7. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I have tested and argued before, your skill point allotment has a impact on xp, whether you call it a stamina penalty, or proper skill placement bonus the effect is the same

8. Sir Opinion Alot

Please look when you attack a raid you lose around 4400 health constant for the raid I am now healing and when i look it is very random as low as 1900 up to 6000 but most of the heals have been less that the amount of damage received by the raid, which is little wrong i think the groups health goes down at the same and most of us thought that when you healed it was worth more than what the group losted 5,269,834 coins | +196 XP | 3664 Party Health Gained +5,891,760 coins | +2,636 XP | 4520 Party Health Lost me myself always thought heals was worth 1 1/2 times what attack was now you are being required to heal more......

9. neill1990

on kong im a lvl 3k FB lvl 5k and kanoiplay s2 5k

10. neill1990

you cant buy unlimited stam boosts there is a cap limit to how many you can buy in a day also a cap limit on how much stam you can refil wich is 7500

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Huh???

Chasity likes this.
  12. Chasity

My point was that one can't purchase more attack & defense, but can help themselves to some more stamina.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Kirsten

Limit on refills ? Have never heard that one

14. neill1990

a while back i remember somebody on the forums saying that there is a limit on amount of stam refils you can get per day. ill try to look for it and if i find it ill post it here

15. Sir Opinion Alot

never heard of that at all i heard i think a cap on how much stamina you can allocate on one of the app's

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

There's no limit on amount of refills, just 7500 per refill.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. neill1990

wonder where i started to think that lol because have thought there was for a long time now. probably just misread somebodies post or they said it but were wrong as well. well learn something new lol, and always thought that it would be weird having a cap on stam refils because they are already cut down to 7500 tops

18. Kirsten

neill1990 likes this.
  19. neill1990

you know i dont doubt it lol and every now and then im going to bump one of my old ideas back up see if anybody is interested in them. i think i have a few good ones out of the bunch lol :)

George Burd likes this.
  20. Sir Opinion Alot

still with tier levels i have noticed the bottom tier does not get full, most raids are never at full potential, can after 24 hrs if the teirs are not filled can they be unlocked for any level, to me its not fair as big as they are that we can not get most filled, I killed mine mainly by myself but my issue was finding 1st it never got filled :( would like to have full health att etc. Please think about opening up the last spots that are not filled after 24 hrs

George Burd and Chasity like this.