questions

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by RAGM, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAGM

RAGM Member

i have 10k life

Attack 582

Defense 590

Max Stamina 533

Max Energy 610

Level: 668

what do i need to work on?? what would be best in this game???

2. Maler

Maler Member

your stats look fine for your level. but you should increase all of them to match your level, especially stamina.

3. RAGM

RAGM Member

idk just seems like somthing if off on it. but thx :D

not a big viking player more of zs aha

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

It all depend on your style of play and the amount of time you play...there is no "one strategy fits all"..

But in my opinion...Defense is a complete waste of time until youve reached the higher levels and put most your rivals behind you. The game is heavily skewed towards attack....to have enough Defense to make it truly effective...means u will have to neglect far more important areas. aAll increasing your defense does is give your rivals better XP and more reason to attack you. Build your stam and counter them pesky rivals that over hit u simply because they can beat you....most eventually will stop attacking either because they dont want to waste their precious stam on lousy XP and or losses due to the counters. I had a defense of 1 until i was somewhere between levels 4k-5k and manage to have one of the best win loss ratios in the game.

5. polishpimp

ahhhhh......hate much? I would imagine these last 2 posts wont last long as the players making accusations of cheating are clearly in violation of forum rules

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  6. Polish, are they saying that you cheat? Do you cheat? Are you a cheater?

7. polishpimp

Lol..no, not only would i never cheat...i simply dont have a reason to, dont have to be a rocket scientist to be successful at these games. If nothing else ive proven that....lol.

The two running there mouths happen to be rivals who reside in a once powerful guild that is no longer competitive in anyway, so they're just showing off their schoolyard mentalities. gotta love them lil snot faced kids ;)

8. RAGM

RAGM Member

sounds like haters to me. but please don't start anything on my thread

9. To be the best in this game???... Rob a bank.

10. RAGM

RAGM Member

um not even gonna say anything....

11. polishpimp

LOL..that might help a little but ive seen many who spend a lot and they still suck .....it takes a lot more than that. Teamwork and dedication for starters ;)

12. kayjay

kayjay Guest

you need to figure out what your style of game play is going to be and work on it from there health and stamina are good to work on as one never has enough ,energy is good as well now with the daily boost it helps as the higher you go the more you need the better the drops more cash more xp and then attack defense is on your style of play

13. Health, Stamina, and Attack seem to be the big three.

Like Polish said, my defense is at 1 right now. Chieftains pretty much cover your defense for those weaker enemies. I have 1499 chieftains right now, and only people who are close to my amount of chieftains can beat me. Or if they're a higher level than me.

Don't put anymore points into energy, really. It's not necessary.

You want to keep Stamina high because the amount of experience to level doubles at level 1850. Then again somewhere in the level 2,000's.

Heatlh/Attack depend on what you want to do. Kill bosses or players.

Create a personal goal for yourself and stick to it.

14. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

RAGM, the one thing that no low level player is really ever ready for is that somewhere around level 1850, and then again in the 2000's, the amount of experience you'll need will double, and then in the level 2000's will increase again by 50%. My best advice is get all the stamina and health you can - and then decide if you want to be a brutalizing force on attack, or an impenetrable wall in defense. But do stamina and health 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

FYI, I'm level 11261 or so, like to think I know what I'm talking about. Enjoy and happy hunting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.