[LCN] PvP Balance Change v2 - October 4th 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Oct 5, 2017.

1. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

I have to say this doesn't seem to be a change that I can "fix" my character from. I have leveled plenty and only dumped into attack/def (2/2 1 to health).I still lose by over 90% in most cases. I was able to win against someone with 2k mob and 1200 levels lower but no chance against anyone my level range. I have done just about every achievement I can do(I can't win fights so can't gain those). Is there going to be any changes to the game that will help or should I just quit?

https://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_no...003133718080?game_server=server_1&language=en
    Personal Attack: 1,209 Personal Defense: 1,209
    Armed Attack: 2,513 Armed Defense: 1,327
    Mob Weapon Attack: 201,543 Mob Weapon Defense: 197,920
    Mob Armor Attack: 176,053 Mob Armor Defense: 172,994
    Mob Vehicle Attack: 160,891 Mob Vehicle Defense: 167,367
    Total Attack: 542,209 Total Defense: 540,817

Health: 7397/63640
    Energy: 98/1039
    Stamina: 2429/3806

2. geckster99

geckster99 Member

have high sps l done loads of high bosses for drops ; seems everybody beats me if u dont spend....its not a game based on skill...its more like life where kids with rich parents get ahead doing nothing lol.......its capitalism not gangsterism at play And nothing like the underworld at all

3. geckster99

geckster99 Member

u have server1,server2. Why not create a third. A skid-row server where spending money to play is impossible. It would be enormously popular with an inherent level playing field.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

ya gotta keep in mind if no one spent, then there would be no games, no Kano, so for there to be a third platform for non players, would still be payed for by people that spend, so non spenders will benefit from those that spend, why is it people don't under stand that.

Marc14, AXXO and Crazy Inuit like this.
  5. Kirsten

these games are not real life, the theme of the games are pirates, vikings, mobster,s zombies lol comparing them to real life is silly

AXXO likes this.
  6. geckster99

geckster99 Member

1.the host pays -that being facebook. 2.Art replicates life

7. Kirsten

hahahaha, yeah okay......... ya know there are plenty of other games you can play , if ya don't like ours

8. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Or you can start your own game, pay for servers, employees, infrastructure, ... and then give it away for free.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten

good one :)

10. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Forum is not for being negative - its where all can post their thoughts - lounge is for the hateful remarks abouts peoples worth. Or otherwise - this is what is wrong with the game of late - that people feel it is ok to slag peope off for offering a opinion - even when you dont agree with it

Crazy Inuit likes this.
  11. Kirsten

On the other hand if ya have a suggestion or an idea, the forum is for debating it, regardless of who the person, is, I don't know most people in the forum, as to who they are in a game/s I only know what I think about a idea, , I have no idea who the person in this thread is, regardless , if I like an idea or suggestion, it can be from someone I know, I like , or I don't know or like and in this instance I have no idea who this person is, or even what platform he/she plays on, so the assumption is not accurate, at least as far I am am personally concerned.

BTW I don't know who anyone is in this thread lol

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  12. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

Time for another adjustment KANO....I mean you should have left it when you originally made the first adjustment. You released 1 new city and again the drops are weaker than those participating in RAIDS.

You need to consider ALL players in LCN and not just those with big bankrolls. All you have seemed to do in initiate new challenges, calendars and raids to entice people to spend money to stay competitive, whereas, this was AND SHOULD be more than a pay to play.....go back to the beginning and look back on your original PLAN for LCN and why it became successful in the first place. An look how you have wrecked it for ALL of us with over 3 years of playing time!

13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hey geckomaster, I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this. I will certainly bring this feedback to our team as we are planning more location releases this year than we did in 2017.

I just wanted to quickly mention that we are giving out a lot more FREE items via the Loot Cases since those were released in December. Those cases have to potential to drop some pretty decent items but I do realize this may not the solution you are looking for.

geckomaster and Kirsten like this.
  14. S JORDAN

S JORDAN New Member

I don't see how calendars and challenges have anything with making people pay to play. I compete the calendars and challenges without buying keys.
    I agree that raids in LCN can necessitate use of refills

Kirsten likes this.