Punch Party on JMG, anyone with me? :-)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by PimpDaddyDuke, Sep 4, 2010.

1. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

Hello from Afghanistan,

The land where internet costs $100.00 a month, and you might get some feedback on your computer on a hitlist attack 10 seconds or so after you hit the button (on a good day :)

So I actually get some time off for 1 day, and J.M.G. and his crew of 2 others went to listing me repeatedly. 5 or 6 times I suppose, which to be honest does not bother me, ESPECIALLY because, I think for the first time ever today, someone outside the circle of three got the last, large bounty that was placed on me! "Yes". I said.

To the point now: I like PUNCHING folks to death. It is free, and it is easy to do if the other person is offline (Or three folks in this case, Jeremy Mach Gun, Im Da Beast and Unprovoked Killer). I am busy much of the time as could be expected, but when on, hopefully I can get a few more kills on these guys just by punching without spending one cent of my $$$.

Anyone with me on a long-term punch party? (To the lower level players, think twice! They'll make you pay..)

2. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

I think Ill pass on that since im a low level player,but do you gain anything when you punch someone to death or even just punching?

I WANT TO THANK YOU PIMPDADDY FOR PROTECTING MY FREEDOM.I WISH YOU A SAFE TRIP HOME

3. Hated

Hated Member

as much as you high levels dont get along with me (hence not squad) im willing to join the Party.

Punch on!

4. POG1916

POG1916 Member

5. im the beast

im the beast Member

pimpdaddyduke, I just wanted to let i know that the player who got that bounty that we didnt get, is with us lol. and i want to say i do honer the fact u are looking out for the low lower players with the punch party i respect that at least u have the sense to let them know unlike the other who i guess enjoy letting there squads suffer. anyways have a good day TO POG girl u got to stop with the same pouch kills the people on this forum aren't dumb

6. POG1916

POG1916 Member

wake up and smell the coffee will ya

its how i will continue to sign off

and YES we all know you have new alt accounts..no need to sneer at a man fighting HONESTLY in a war:mad:

POG MO HOAN You just killed Jeremy Machine Gun with a punch to the face!
    3 minutes ago
    POG MO HOAN You just killed unprovoked killer with a punch to the face!
    5 minutes ago
    POG MO HOAN You just killed im the beast with a punch to the face!

7. im the beast

im the beast Member

pog i wish u would wake up, if i did have atl accounts then i would be banned! i not banned im still playing the game so talk about some thing else. kano u are more then welcome to investigate me and shut pog up when ur done please

8. POG1916

POG1916 Member

TOUCHED a raw nerve...full night of ..joyful playing...dilligaf has kept you in hospital..funny..your "mates" arent helping you......

wonder why ???
    ah they play with one account...HONESTLY:p

3 minutes ago
    5 minutes ago

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  9. im the beast

im the beast Member

ill let kano Finnish that for me!lol anyways pog im right here playing nothings happened lol lol lol all fun and game

10. POG1916

POG1916 Member

im the beast
    Level 358 Pro Athlete [report inappropriate name]
    Online Now!
    (In Hospital)

ROFLMAO:p
    You just punched in the face im the beast and dealt 124 damage.

3 minutes ago
    5 minutes ago