[LCN] Punch damage?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by thefluffycactus6, Nov 15, 2015.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

On bosses yes, PVP nope.

The Navigator likes this.
  2. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

No it doesn't make you stronger. You only deal or take more damage in PvP fights when you add skill points to health. Also the max damage you can punch will be higher. In Boss fights you will deal more damage so you will save stamina.

3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

max health determines the damage you dealt in return in both fights and bosses. attack and defense plays a major role in fights.

4. michael mauer

michael mauer New Member

Thanks for the replies I guess both attack/defense & max health are important

5. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

All energy, health, attack, defence and stamina are important. It's your personal style to play that determines which one is the most important of them all.

Kirsten, AXXO and Gazzaaaa like this.
  6. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

you don't really need energy, but it does help for raids if you have more than 500. defense is worthless. i would stick with attack, health, and stamina for the most part.

7. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

energy is important if you're planning on finishing all job achievements soon, or else you can go and wait in the next location while you're still doing the achievements of the 5th job in previous location. lol. Defense is not worthless, there are players in fb who are all attack and health but no defense at all and get beat down by low levels. technically your defense gotta be high in order to win the battles when you've been attacked. attack and defense should be equal. stamina indeed important to level up.

8. build ur mob defense high and keep energy at max 1000 dont go beyond that unless u really want to play raid for leveling. u need strong defense to counter the chainers in this game

9. Reg Hahn

Reg Hahn Member

Am I correct in thinking the player's levels play some part in the equation? It seems punches against lower level players are usually like a tap, as are those against players who are much higher than my level..

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Max punch is determined by health only, which is 20% of who has the highest allocated skill points into health of 2 involved.

Nadezda likes this.