[LCN] Protection

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by naughty but nic3, Jun 25, 2017.

1. I heard you all were taking protection off how much is this true and also I would like you all to know how disgusting it is to get on everyday and see the nastiness going on in world chats. Kano you all are losing respect for your name by allowing all this going on and and all the bullying . I have been with LCN for 6 years since the game started I begged people to play with me because I did like it but I no longer have the same respect for the game or kano anymore. I have set back and watched some of the things that are going on and kano I know you cant be blind to the things that's going on i just think you don't care anymore . Get back control of the game and get back the respect for the kano name because if not your going to losing alot more people than you already have. I remember when the LAN wasn't about money it was about playing and having fun you can't even do that anymore.anyways I just had to vent and let you all know what was on my mind ty TRAVIESA

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

Game has went to hell in a hand basket and its getting worse and worse each day!!!! The thing that made this game last is now tooken away and it is looking just like Mafia Wars and the reason why we stayed here and made Kano LCN work is we didnt want a community like this and you let it happen, when your successful game fails just remember you had a good thing but you let greed ruin it.

naughty but nic3 likes this.
  4. All the fun has been taken out of the game and that really sucks because sure we use to fight and argue in the game but we got banned just for using the word alt in world chat. And it's not as enjoyable as it was when we first started. But now you can already predict winners in b.a and everything else because I for 1 don't have the funds to spend like that yeah I get my butt beat now and by some smaller players but my spending stopped when it didn't help to spend anymore. I don't have any grudges towards anyone but kano because kano let this game get to far out of control. Money is the root of all evil. And now half the time I'm not even seeing the hitlist being posted . Kano I hate to say this but my game play is about up in all your games unless you all make some drastic changes to where every person will have the right and privilege to win. Some of your good players are less fortunate money wise than others and shame on you kano for not taking this into consideration!!! This just proves everyone's point if you don't have $ in this game then you are just a pos to kano! Is that any way to show the less fortunate that you give a chit about them heck no. Kano you need to wake up there is so many scripts being used in this game and your going to sink just like mafia wars did! I really hope your proud of yourselves because you all have taken a great game and turned it into a nightmare. Please make some changes and make them soon before you guys sink to the bottom. Their is actually people who enjoy this game your longtime time players remember us but kano has turned this game into pure hell and hatred and that's not the kano I loved when I first started playing this game. I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist for people to figure out what's going on because even a monkey has sense. You guys need to give everyone even the less fortunate the same opportunity you give the big spenders. Everyone needs their chance to shine in this game but you all are not allowing this. Have a nice day and I hope you all think about all these things I have discussed with you all if you have a heart at all you will if not you all will sink!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017