[VC] PROTECTION FOR HIGH LEVELS

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Allen Sumaran, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

I have a question for KANO Support and everyone in general. . Why do players almost 15k on Viking clan Server 2 need protection? I guess I can see it for low level players who are starting out but by level 15K you should know the game well enough be then to have a clue as to how to protect yourself. Just doesn't make sense to me. Please comment!

Thanks.
    Allen Sumaran
    Level 17306

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

3. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

Thank you for responding. The player I am referring to is the top 16th player on the World Leader Board for VC Server 2. That's why I have a question about this. The way I understand how this works, this player should be ineligible for protection Am I missing something? Thanks!

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You'll need to get Smack to chime in on this one in that case LOL

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll get it looked into, thanks for bringing it up.

EDIT: Feel free to check my math, but the average level of the top 30 players on the Leaderboard for VC KP2 is 16,083. The player specified falls below that, which is why they have protection.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    Micaylah and JADES like this.
  6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

why not just turn off the Protection once u reach level 10k would be fair enough all around the kano apps which it is a better solution then too really argue about it if it occurs within your Future of the Time Being!!

Micaylah likes this.
  7. Jay Bonham

Jay Bonham New Member

I have read of this protection, however I am unable to use it in PC. I have a level 10K hitlisting me daily and I am very tired of it. How can I deal with this? There is NO protection button on my profile. I am not in the top level in my range.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

when you reach the criteria, the button will show up,, since you don't have it means ya have not been hitlisted enough and it also depends on what you do back to that player if anything

http://support.kanoapps.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/178/0/protection <------ click this link to learn how and when protection works , but be forewarned, if you do get the option and use it , the friends of the person you use it against will prob target you, and if they list you the person you have protection on can still catch that bounty, so think carefully before you use it,

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018