[LCN] Proposed PvP Balance Changes - Sept. 20 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This is my life for the past 48 hours :eek:

Of course I can't share the exact details but the adjustment gives us coverage over a wide range of accounts be they new accounts with few items and skills, highly invested in skills, highly invested in items or anywhere in between.

Kirsten and FancyPants like this.
  2. Valerie

Valerie Active Member

Awe, just think if you's had let it be, you could have spent the last 48 hours .............................. ;):eek::p:rolleyes:

3. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

And once again the devs have screwed us!

4. DumbDumb

DumbDumb Member

Looks like you made changes. I went from a 60% loss of my weapons benefit to a 45% loss. Not exactly that big of a difference, how long until you bend us over again? Im still not seeing how we can justify buying weapons here. I guess thank you for saving me money? I'd still like to know how you are going to reimburse us for taking value from us? Give us 45% of our weapons FPs expenses to level, since that is apparently what you want us to do instead of buying weapons.

I really don't understand how you can offer selling weapons as a means of getting stronger then turn around and penalize us for doing so. You really need to figure this out if you dont want to alienate a whole lot of players.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

No changes have been release yet but we are just getting ready to do so. So that affect you were seeing is either the random element to fighting or a change in your or their inventory. Tough to say.

Couple more minutes and we will release this.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Scoughman

Scoughman Well-Known Member

Kirsten likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.