Profile pictures are not showing

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by ATHEISTIC SATANIST, Jan 27, 2011.

1. everyones pic is showing up as the myspace default on every feed.is there a bug going on?

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Is it still not showing player images?

I just checked MySpace and I am seeing other player's profile images. I will assume this is a temporary issue but please let us know if it persists.

3. 98% of pics are the default.only like 2% are showing the pic.

4. still lots players have no pictures .. easy can see on leaderboard lol

5. yeah thats only place they show

6. ok than some guild have lots pictures gone :p

Attached Files:

7. Eddie

Eddie Member

Sorry guys, I accidently hit the delete key and the pics went poof!

8. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

pics lol

lol Eddie thats very nice of you maybe next time be a little more careful ( joking )

9. Grim Reaper Griffin

Grim Reaper Griffin New Member

No pics for me either:confused:

10. ok Eddie.please bring the pics back that you deleted with your pic erasing bot ;):D

11. Eddie

Eddie Member

Pay me hahaha

12. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Still no pictures.

I think Thrand was right, Eddie is responsible for everything. lol

Could you guys from Kano please take a look at this? I realize that weekend is about to begin and there won't be a solution before monday at the earliest but it is rather irritating.

Thank you.

13. still the same problem lol
    looks like all pictures will be gone soon .. its like a virus :eek: :confused:
    also i change Myspace profile picture but did not made any difference on game..

14. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

I hope Kano gets this fixed soon. I know people by pics. I'm lousy at names lol. Besides, looking at blank pictures is soooo boring!

15. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

MySpace seems to be making some api changes which is giving us some issues when trying to pull users images. Hopefully it will get worked out shortly.

16. Yeah - well that maybe sometime never - I have sent a complaint in to my space with regards to My IM not working if I open a game app - they have totally ignored all 4 emails!!

Nothing works the same since my space changed.......

17. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I just pushed out a fix to work with the new structure that MySpace is passing back.

To update your own image load the game. Active players images will be updated immediately those that are inactive and that we have already cached the "no_pic" image will hang around for about a week or until they visit the game again.

18. i still see about maybe 5%..hope myspace fix this and im sure myspace players thank kano for there efforts.

19. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Once those players log in, it will be updated with their image. If not it may take up to a week to reload. If active player images are not showing correctly it could be a new issue.

20. Grim Reaper Griffin

Grim Reaper Griffin New Member

Pic's there then gone then there then gone

My pic came back earlier then it was gone again