Power Attack increase

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by AdamHartPhx, Aug 28, 2014.

1. AdamHartPhx

AdamHartPhx New Member

at higher levelt it would be great to have a power attack greater than 20. how about a super power attack going up to 50 points??

The Navigator likes this.
  2. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Why hasn't ANYONE replied? I personally think it's a good idea though 50 might be too much. Make it at least 30 as ZS has.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Why? you wanna burn through stamina in 5 secs? Only reason even see this feasible asking for is alt's.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Zombies has 30? Why is that, when the rest of us only have 20? It would definitely make it faster to put down bosses, even 20 stam hits is becoming a chore now.

5. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

that does stink if one game is able to do 30 stam hits on bosses and the others aren't, what exactly would be the reason for that?

6. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Just another way to burn through stam faster, which is hard enough to come by unless you have fps for refills, upping the amount of stam per power attack would suck, as if people don't cook their stam quick enough as it is.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

My thougts exactly! The whole game is on its way of becoming a household chore as doing the dishes, cooking dinner etc etc... Increasing the power attack to 30 stam would make it less time consuming.

8. Vic

Vic Active Member

yes, i agree, i don't think that 30 stam attacks are unreasonable, particularly since another game has already had them for how long?

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

ZS is a different game set up, that is why they have it. If a game is a chore to play, how can that fun lol maybe it is time to stop playing if it is a chore :p

10. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

really? the bosses in ZS are so drastically different from mob wars they "need" to have 30 stam hits? not sure i understand why this can't be implemented across the board.

11. Kirsten

Not sure if the bosses are different, they seem about the same to me,but the game itself is different, one example is you can only attack someone a certain amount of times before the game tells you to go find someone else,lol somewhere around 40 times, maybe a little more, but 40 times and ya get no more xp or coins for winning, there are also different refills amounts upon leveling, there is a max for them but it is much higher, than the other games, property and income is very different also.

12. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

so the games are different, but i still don't understand why there would be 30 stam hits on one and not the others

13. Kirsten

It is Just like PC having Cagematches ( ughhhh) and the other three don't. Which IMO would be better if PC didn't have them. But too late now since they implemented it years ago, and in turn that changes the counter/ambush #s.

14. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

yes, i've heard of that before. but i haven't heard of anyone asking for them in other games. this is different.

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Kirsten

LOL ,well I know the answer why PC has them, at least the official answer, just seems sometimes we get things we don't ask for and don't get things someone may like,Been around long enough to see a lot of things that seem unfair to players.Maybe put this in the idea section ?? For me it is fine the way it is,but ya never know.

greatM and George Burd like this.
  16. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

ZS has bosses that only the player who opened them can attack. They are drastically more difficult than the regular coop bosses in the sense that they require a lot more stamina to burn through personally, especially since only a single person can take it out. I figure that's the reason why ZS has the 30 stamina per attack instead of just 20.

17. Kirsten

At what level does that occur,haven't seen a boss as of yet I couldn't share.

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Really? I've heard of players on Zombies with bosses in the hundreds, so apparently, these are not "harder" to take down. Plus, I can take down all my bosses within 4 days by myself, I only share them so others can get drops from them, if they wish.

19. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Why not 50 while we are at it, the super power attack :)

20. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I don't see the point. It doesn't take that many clicks to burn through 1000 stamina.

Kirsten likes this.