[LCN] pls fix RAID BOSS BLOCKER

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by abre, Dec 26, 2016.

1. abre

abre New Member

Miss a key where I can remove the people in the RAID boss fight just wait and do nothing

30.ARMANDO THE BEAUTIFU
    0 dmg

Level 12045 slicer and waits for nothing

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

sorry but I have to LOL

3. kari

kari New Member

Me, too... Never seen that name with zero damage before, have we? :p

Kirsten likes this.
  4. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Welcome to the wonderful world of Raids!!!

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Bocce

Bocce Member

I was in two raids that failed. One had 11 people who did not do min, the other had more 15 or 16.

6. Bocce

Bocce Member

Here is another example.

Attached Files:

7. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

When a new wave of Forum members join old topics get rehashed. KANO isn't going to allow you to boot people from a raid. Just have to accept it. Learn from your experiences. Join only those raids you trust. When you start your own only invite those you trust. If you stray from either of those you take your chances of being in raids with what I call parkers (those who do 1 action and take up a space) slackers (1000 attacks, 1000 heals exactly) and then just the usual trolls and idiots that come with the territory. Remember it's just a game.

mi7ch and Kirsten like this.
  8. abre

abre New Member

and again WTF

9. abre

abre New Member

cool story i dont care.......

10. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

its due to the skill you bring to the table effects damage, heal rate, health. If you boot someone and put someone else in the actions can decrease in damage or increase then they would have to readjust the previous attacks if it does more damage for those who need retro, in other words it would cause more problem than if you was to hand select your own team. It like sw's everyones totals is added into the fight physics Its kinda like any sport you cant just swap out your guys whenever you feel like it you have to have a timeout or something and if you dont you have to go with who is on the team at the moment and pray for a hell mary