Pirate clan

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Crazy william storm, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Any new updates for pirates coming out soon?

2. could you make that any larger?
    i know forum rules say no excessive CAPS but seriously,large font?thats just as bad if not worse than all CAPS.

but back on topic,yes good question.

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Yes, there is new content for anyone that has never written on the forum above size 5 on the forum.

For those that have written on the forum above size 5, those players must pay 500 davy jones points to unlock. :D

We have a bunch of stuff in route, but we are aiming to have a new location to PC in the next 30-days, hopefully sooner rather than later.

4. id rather sooner to Kendall.

about what level is the new city unlocked at.

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I wasn't involved with the design of the level but I would expect the same progression. Also, have some exciting features coming but would rather those stay a surprise.

6. Eddie

Eddie Member

Kendall you can tell us, we promise not to tell anybody. We will look do our best to look surprised at the unveiling :D

7. Ah, I'm sorry must of skipped over that one...But any due date on the mingame (shooters)?

P.s.. Can I write in different colors?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  8. Only if they aren't GIANT colors

9. kevin.eleven88

kevin.eleven88 New Member

Master the lawless high seas as a cutthroat captain! Assemble a crew of swashbuckling seadogs, command unstoppable fleets, complete legendary exploits, expand your holdings, rob imperial navies and buccaneers alike, and send your rivals to a watery grave. Invite your mateys to combine forces and share in the plunder. And with content updated weekly, it'll be a sailors life for all of you for a long time to come.

10. antoris

antoris Member

I can't wait to see what you guys add. Your other games are coming along so well, Pirate Clan can only get better, lol. Keep up the great work. I support you 100%.

On a side note, will PC be getting world bosses? They seem very interesting and quite beneficial, as well.

11. Will it be like vikings?(godly && high level to get) &&& any idea how much longer till this update>?:confused:

12. No, no, no. There are no gods in PC, only a guy named Davy. Also there arent as many high level players on PC yet. A new world just for me, Wrath and Ben, aww you shouldn't have...The new world or worlds would have to include mid level players. I think some kind of shooter and a world boss or two would be a nice start.

13. If the level cap would be like vikings i would be able to get the first world : )