[VC] Performance - what happened at the start of new day?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Petera, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Petera

Petera New Member

Kano,

VikingClan was running fine right up until the start of the new day (10 min ago) - but just as the new day started, the performance went way down...I even get the "not working? refresh this page" promt when I click the Bosses tab page, and bounty hunting is near impossible

So my question is: what happened at the start of the new day?

2. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

mine just happened to get lag right soon as the next day GP started over again its laggy as hell on KP2

3. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Lost kanoplay2 & kong, neither one will load, black pages

4. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

yea same boat here Lucifer cant get anything but black page has the kano boarders at top and bottom like all the other times this has happened

5. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

FB VC won't load either

6. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

seems just to be Viking Clan cause my Zombie Slayer and Pirate Clan works fine then again i cant get into mob wars its been disabled

7. Mystic

Mystic Member

Managed to do morning points on VC while it was quite laggy, but it won't even load now. (Server 2, Kanoplay)
    All three other games are fine.

8. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

At first it was laggy, so I refreshed and got the same black page as u guys. Anyone send a support ticket?

Edit: I just submitted a support ticket

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  9. xDAxSHIZx

xDAxSHIZx New Member

my vc is just a black page , the other 3 are working

10. Larry Tjorvi

Larry Tjorvi New Member

Mine just gets the same blank page as the rest of you. I also cleared the cache, no difference. I usually use Firefox, so I also tried Google Chrome, no difference. Anyone try any other browsers? Is everyones' software up-to-date on everything? I'm running Windows 8.1, but I have tweated it a lot to make it look and behave as close to Windows 7 as possible since I don't like Windows 8. I just updated Windows last night. Firefox has been bugging me to install the latest update, but Google Chrome should be up-to-date and everything else should be up-to-date. Anyone try this on a Mac or on Linux? How about on an iPad or on an android device? It's the middle of the night here, so I think I'm going back to bed, but they do have a mobile version of the game. Anyone try that? Well, maybe it will be working when I get up later.

11. xDAxSHIZx

xDAxSHIZx New Member

im in the same boat as you, must be something on kanos end

12. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

its back up now on KP2 server

13. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

I was about to say the same thing

SkullRazer likes this.
  14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator