[PC] August 2nd Update - New Social Feed

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

The developer responsible for this feature will look at it first thing in tomorrow morning.

2. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Battle Lost

You be attacked by P the PIMPN PIRATE with a Battle Boost of 5%. You lost the Battle losing 450,460 coins.

Get stronger by Recruiting or Hiring Captains. aaarrrggghhh! "Clicks dislike button"! lmao Wow! a 17 day old account and is near 200 levels ahead of me already.

10 hours ago

3. take a look at viking clan leaderboard

should be obvious

4. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

I don't have a Viking clan account yet.

5. Jessica

Jessica Member

Will boss help requests be greyed out when the boss is defeated? If not I would suggest that. Also if it could grey out bosses you have already joined that would be great too. I would also love for boss help requests to list the amount of time left on a boss on the feed if possible. Some squad members get little help on their boss so they time out but if I were to see a shortly expiring boss timer I try to jump on it.

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Quick Update.

A few of the changes mentioned above have been implemented today, among them are:
    • Adventure Help expiry bug fixed. You have 22 hours to receive help.
    • Expired events no longer have different language, it will read the same as if it were active but the action link will be greyed out.
    • Events that have a maximum # of helpers will automatically expire and grey out action links.

There are still a few more issues to tackle which is also why this has not hit the other Kano games just yet. Keep checking this forum post for updates and please continue to give us your feedback.

7. thanks for update smack

specially that adven fix

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A couple more changes to the Social Feed
    • The feed language is a little more 'piratey'.
    • When a Boss or Challenge is complete it will automatically expire any associated 'help' requests.
    • Boss/Challenge names are now linked within the feed post itself for quick access.
    • Once you have helped with a Boss attack the action link will grey out. You can perform more attacks by using the Boss name link mentioned above to get back to that boss.
    As always we look forward to your comments and suggestions. How do you like the more 'piratey' language?

9. it sucks i think but i think pirate clan sucks too soo whooo hooo please dont bring it to vikings

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Some changes to the Social Feed were released today. Highlights include:
    • Elite Captains - if a player has an active (ie:non-expired) feed post for recruits there will be a link on their Profile to fill the position.
    • Max number of 'active' players to pull feed items from has been increased to 100 players
    • 'Group' dropdown now remembers your last selection

If you have any questions or comments please add them to this thread.