[FB] Page refreshing

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Oct 4, 2016.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This has been brought up few times lately and would like some insight, if possible....

I'm currently running Firefox 49.0.1(newest version) with Private browsing, yes computer is clean/cache etc.
    Running into a lot of "refresh page" lately not just the normal circle thing that pop's up top in-game, but it actually refreshes my whole page..
    Using AVAST which has impacted game before, like on KANOPLAY having to disable tracking protection even to use the site.

Just wondering how many others have encountered this problem, as of lately....

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

the refresh problem with fb has always been a problem on my end. Have realized it happens when im inactive for about 30+ minute then come back, click on anything and it refreshes page. Pretty sure it is just a problem with fb itself since it doesnt happen on kong or kps2.

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i am still having this issue as well still...on both ends..during the night it is alright but during the day it is really really bad....hopefully they will fix this as soon as possible...