November 19th- Alfheim - Godly Trials (Unlocked at Level 2650)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

"Now that your homeland is again secure, it’s time to claim your next conquest. Ascend to Alfheim, the elven realm hidden in the clouds. Bypass the legendary guardian that watches its gates, enter the Ancient Grove, that hallowed meadowland that no mortal man has yet seen, enact the will of Freyr the elf-lord, and test ...your might against the immortal and radiant elf-queen, Freya."

New location unlocked at level 2650, enjoy!

2. Eddie

Eddie Member

Thank you :)

Nice boost in income for the higher levels :D

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

3rd and final location for VC should be released next week, then the 2 coop bosses to follow shortly after.

4. Eddie

Eddie Member

Next location should be for level 3500 or 3000? :D

If its for 3500, I might have to resume leveling for a few days lol

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I believe that the last adventure will be unlocked at level 3600.

6. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks for the effort to make the game interesting again Eric. More achievements and more stuff and levels are nicely spaced to make people move and keep going.

7. New income is a real boost. Thanks for all the work on the game lately.

8. Kel the Merciful King

Top Poster Of Month

I think you might have screwed up on the new income in Alfheim Godly Trials. Please check ASAP

9. Kel the Merciful King

Top Poster Of Month

They checked ... :( ... LOL

10. Why did you have to mention that Kel? They could have been being nice and rewarding the high levels there.. please please change it back :)

11. Eddie

Eddie Member

If it aint broken, then dont fix it!

Kendall, shouldn't the empire income at this new location be equivalent to the significant level jump from the last world? I mean, take a new person who gets to level 2150 then goes up another 500 levels to unlock the next location, shouldnt they be awarded with a slightly higher income then what it is now?

Not trying to sound ungrateful here, but bigger is better lol

Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
  12. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

R U KIDDING ME!!!!!!! you guys are killing me here. I certainly hope that were gonna have the option of resetting to where we were b4 we purchased the new empire....I would never have spent the money I did if I had known that the payouts were going to be what they r now. I would like the gold back that I used to purchase the new empire so I can allocate it appropriately with the knowledge we now have. I understand that this was an honest mistake and that these things happen, but please be fair and let us start over as we do not deserve to be penalized for the mistake. TY!

13. Vanadium Cobalt

Vanadium Cobalt New Member

Hi Polish,

Get the sights out and hit that Bounty board. Nothing wrong with it.

Regards,

VC.

14. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

I'm with Polish, I've been screwed, I want the coins back I spent last night.
    You wasn't here to spend it last night Bolt, so you haven't wasted your coins.
    Spent a fortune and am worse off than before I spent, and it's no good just selling and losing 50% of what you've just bought, already lost that on some that I adjusted. Retards.

15. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

Adjust it back, or give me the money back I spent on Alfheim - Godly Trials empire without losing the percentage. Already lost enough adjusting empire because of your mistake.
    You know how much I spent and my bounty is less that it @#%$ ing was.
    Can you do something about it soon? Thanks

16. Good work Dev's

New location unlocked at level 2650, enjoy!
    and nice story Looks good thanks for upgrades :)

17. Vanadium Cobalt

Vanadium Cobalt New Member

I apologise with not knowing the full story. Ignore my post.

18. Kel the Merciful King

Top Poster Of Month

I think there is a problem too ... while I may have pointed it out publicly, I did do my rebalancing as well to an extent, and spent lots till I looked at it much more carefully then stopped, seeing the magnitude error. If I had done more (I did lots as is), I would be livid..

I don't know how to fix this i.e. reversing all the entries etc or what ... let us be unhappy as few are over 2650 to be upset but there are few over 2650 to be repaired ... I agree with Mike its wrong and maybe something can be done.

19. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Thanks for chiming in guys!

I dont think it should be difficult at all to give us r gold back...they certainly didnt have a problem taking our earnings back once they realized their mistake. Honestly....we should have just got to keep what we purchased in the first place....it was their mistake not ours. If a store owner mistakingly charges me the price of a 12 oz coke when i purchase a 16 oz coke....they dont come to my home asking for the additional 4oz back. I made numerous game decisions based on my newly acquired income and base bounty price only to have it yanked out from under me....for that reason alone...we should get to keep what we purchased .....but at they very least....get to reset to where we were before the purchase to help minimize the potential damage brought on by Kanos mistake.

20. Kel the Merciful King

Top Poster Of Month

When I stopped the process of rebalancing my empire (selling for 1/2 loss, and buying new) on noticing the magnitude error, I would guess I am looking at a loss of the 150 to 250T range. I will quantify what I did v. what I would have done. The bill can be sent. As Mike said, there should be something done to the accounts. I don't think the sale argument that Polish put should be accepted, but the fixing of the non-"sale" should be done (my income peaked at 608.185 billion / hr). I sold lots of Nidarville, Muspell, Helheim, Vingolf, Asgard properties to do that. Plus gold. You want the bill Eric?