Noobish inventory question

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by cyc2u, Jan 20, 2013.

1. cyc2u

cyc2u New Member

Hi. I am wondering if there is any reason to own multiple items (weapons, gear, clothing) that are not equipped or needed for the current outbreak? And should i sell outbreak required items after getting 100% in a area? Thanks.

2. To be fully powered you need:
    1 weapon, 1 gear, and 1 vehicle for each of your top squad, 1 of each for your Hired Squad (if applicable), and 1 of each equipped for yourself.

Yes you should sale outbreak required items once the outbreak is 100%
    Your base bounty price is dictated by your "Income per Hour" (income after up-keep) so the lower your up-keep is, the more your base bounty price will be.

Items earned from drops and limited edition/limited quantity items have no up-keep and typically higher attack/defense than regular inventory items.
    Keep a close watch on SALE's items for good deals

3. cyc2u

cyc2u New Member

I sold everything i had except my current outbreak items and my own gear. How do you arm your top squad? I never seen anything that lets you apply a weapon/vehicle to a squad member.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If you look in the help section ya might find some help there also, you also want to arm your personal loadout, and if this is like the other three games the game uses your best items in fights some of this is explained in the help section on the game page. Also look thru the threads for info and players advice or experiences in the game and I am sure someone will help ya as ya go along.

click this link below and peruse all the threads

http://forums.kanoapps.com/forumdisplay.php?57-Zombie-Slayer

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
  5. Eraser

Eraser Member

For your top squad, It automatically selects the items witht he strongest values for attack and defense.

There is no need for arming because when you attack, all your strongest attack items are used, and when your defend, all your strongest defense value items are selected.

Now, You personal loadout only changes as you manually do so. if you click on "show fight details" when you attack somone, it will explain a lot.

Still no fight details from defended fights tho. another thing players asked for but refused ot ignored by kano apps.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013